JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Ultra-Flatulent

Reviewer2886288により 11 04, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Goatein makes me flatulent to the point that I must excuse myself from anyone that may be present and barricade myself in solitude. I believe it is the sweetener, "lo-Han," since I have used other proteins with little or no problem. I would like to warn people that, at over $30, this product is a very expensive mistake!

Great product!

Reviewer2489873により 3 13, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this protein. I like to add a scoop to my morning smoothie. I love how it doesn't leave any weird aftertaste and mixes well.

Goatein Protein Powder

Reviewer3312344により 9 27, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

this is great stuff. when i was ill with hepatitis c and often had very little appetite, i make a smoothie drink using apple juice, a banana (sometimes other fruit as well), and this protein powder each day. for awhile it was the only way i took sustenance in the morning. it was quite nourishing and yummy as well. thanks for a great product.

Manager

Reviewer3181322により 6 18, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Goatein is so pure my body can digest and assimilate it easily. Need very little. It is the best Goat Milk Protein I've ever had.

Sharon

Reviewer2266232により 5 30, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Easily digested. I use it in my fruit smoothies in the morning to get me going.

Protien drink

Reviewer3055813により 3 13, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really like this product. I have celiac and fatty liver disease, but have no problem digesting this protein drink.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Who said Goat's didn't mix well with others..

Reviewer3107382により 10 16, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

One of the best protein powders on the market. Mixes amazing with Orange Juice and has beneficial enzymes and co-factors to help assist in digestion.

Great protein

Reviewer2228894により 1 24, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I mix Goatein with perfect food for a quick and energetic breakfast. It keeps me going for hours.

The best protein!!!

Reviewer1728704により 10 13, 2006 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product keeps be lean, and feeling great!!!

Fabulous

Reviewer2715959により 1 28, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is an excellent source of lean protein for people who can't have cows milk or soy.

1-10 件/合計 38