JA

日本語
レビューを検索

excellent product

Reviewer1914963により 8 07, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been taking this product for about 2 months now (max dosage). I can feel that it is beginning to balance out my hormones & may have even brought back my period. Gaia is an outstanding company.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great for a quick rebalance

4881398756537924797により 9 03, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Works great for balancing hormones. I got my period in days. I will, however switch to just vitex and maca because those 2 are a great combo. This is great to use if you need the extra boost for acne clearing, sleep problems, anxiety and stress that all come with pms and imbalance hormones.

vitex

Reviewer3190417により 6 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

excellent support and cleanser!

Excellent product!

Reviewer1876403により 2 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Gaia provides excellent quality herbs. This one is no exception. Great for female ailments. Definitely reccomended.

awesome tincture!

Reviewer2408938により 8 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This made my last month a PMS free month! My boyfriend is happy as well :-) Thank you!

smoothes the swings

Reviewer1991495により 6 07, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

If you have rough periods or are going through menopause, this will smooth out the hormone swings very nicely.

Love it!

5758209372155824128により 11 19, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Amazing herb which has given me clear skin after going off birth control. I would always break out in cystic acne after stopping birth control so I would feel forced to go back on it. This time I tried this herb and have very few breakouts - it's amazing. The brand name is great as well as I was using a different one and would get head aches from it. This one doesn't give me any negative side effects.

works but tastes bad

Reviewer2262549により 11 26, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've tasted better elixirs than this, but putting it into gel caps works. Gaia herbs are the strongest I've found.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Taste

Reviewer1307308により 5 31, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product has great herbs that are good for balancing hormones but it tastes horrible. If you can stomach it then more power to you.

Vitex

5688573874506569657により 7 10, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very Bitter. Could not use!

1-10 件/合計 16