JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 13
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Водоросли качественные

Tanitaにより 1 21, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Была возможность сравнить с нашей отечественной Спирулиной. Отличаются ярко выраженным запахом. Конечно пахнет не розами, но моя кошка почему-то от них в восторге. А, как известно, кошки не качественный продукт есть не станут, особенно домашние.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Gaia Herbs, Spirulina - excellent product!

5640623596165458873により 7 17, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Love this product! Gaia Herbs has the best Spirulina Product I have ever taken. Quality of the product is evident in the smell, coloring & how quickly it actually takes effect. Very important to gradually work up to the 4 tabs per day due to the temporary effects of the detoxification process. After being on the 4 tabs per day for a few months now, I now have sustained energy & mental alertness throughout the day, even with my busy schedule. I now split the 4 tabs up 2x/day & take them no later than 2 or 3 PM to prevent interfering with sleep.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good spirulina

Reviewer2983910により 10 31, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I figured I would try this brand and am not disappointed,nice dark-green tablets that you don't need to take 6 at a time(bottle says take 2,then 2 later).I read that you can live on spirulina and water for years,still eat food but this has given me tons of "clean" energy,as opposed to caffeine,for over 25 years.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Amazing product

Coupon-Code-CEC033により 6 20, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this product so much. I take it along with Beets pills from Sonne's. A perfect morning combination. You will love it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

5

Miracle-Workerにより 5 08, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Неплохая марка, можно доверять. Спирулина в таблетках, по размеру похожа на российский активированный уголь, небольшого размера, глотать удобно. Можно использовать в самодельных масках для лица: размелчить таблетки спирулины, добавить эфирок и гидролата по типу кожи, нанести на лицо на минут 10.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Energyboosters

Christinahoにより 12 04, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like to take these in the morning or during the day cause I feel like it gives me more energy. The taste and smell is the only downside, I would say. But since you only swallow them and don't need to chew them it's still fine. It has a rich dark green color, and they are easy to swallow. Great product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good Choice for those who value quality

4960696016636744624により 5 03, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It was recommended to us by a nutritionist.Likeв the product, didn't feel any downsides from it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Organic and Non Gmo

4919915583422962888により 9 01, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Cant expect much more

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Helps

5612690473776556382により 8 01, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Helps with being less tired all the time, didn't notice anything else.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

5275113713935596394により 6 06, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

not as good as the powder form but, its good enough

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 13

1 2