JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Immune enhancer

CoolinArizonaにより 10 04, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

There is alot of research coming out now on the benefits of Reishi (ganoderma) and Maitake mushrooms for deep support of immune system. Maitake Defense is the most pure, high potency and easily absorbed of all the mushroom factors I've found. Gaia is the purest of all the herbs I've used and they test for heavy metal toxicity, so if some of their prices seem a little higher it's because you're getting the best and you'll feel it.

I never get sick

Reviewer1343152により 7 06, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Since I've been taking Maitake Defense, all illnesses pass me by. Tip: Ingest on a full stomach of food. If need be, it can be taken every few hours in emergencies. I recommend taking 3 capsules per day.

Immunity Booster

Reviewer1614009により 5 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I used this product during 4 months of chemotherapy and never got sick from contact with other people and their germs. Some nights I would come home from work with a sore throat, take a capsule and felt fine in the morning. I still rely on these and have found(though I take them less regularly) that they help fight off colds for both me and my family.

Just getting started.

Reviewer1350042により 1 22, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a new item for us, and we are just getting into it but it was suggested to us as a great immune booster. Hope it works!!

Good.

Reviewer3302415により 11 30, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

using for long time....love this mashrooms

quality

Reviewer1237555により 9 22, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

very good

immune defense

Reviewer2015630により 3 31, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like this product but I think that I need to take it a longer time before I can judge it's effectiveness

to soon

Reviewer1500935により 10 22, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

to soon to tell for this product.

Gaia Maitake Defense

Reviewer2793054により 11 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Have used tincture in past & this is more pleasant to take!

1-9 件/合計 9