JA

日本語
レビューを検索

A Potent Anti-Microbial

HawaiianVikingにより 8 20, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I generally trust Gaia brand more than most others, and this product is one reason: The oregano oil inside the capsules is dark, rich and thick, not runny and light as in so many other oil of oregano capsules. It is more expensive intially, but it's so potent that it really is a good value. Oil of Oregano is one of those anti-microbials, together with Neem and Barlean's Olive Leaf Extract and Monolaurin, that I always have at home and that I carry when I travel as part of a natural first-aid kit. Try Oil of Oregano if you're suffering from gastrointestinal upset, and it's also good (I've found) for hayfever and other allergy-related congestion. If I could offer a suggestion, it would be to take Oil of Oregano only when needed — this is too powerful to be taken as a daily supplement unless directed to do so by a medical professional — and because it's so powerfully anti-microbial, you ought to consume probiotics after you've finished treating, to replace the good flora that may have been killed off by the Oil of Oregano.

The best

5154877746534078903により 9 17, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This stuff is powerful. If I am ill, I will take a double or even triple the dose until symptoms subside. Oil of oregano has helped me heal from tonsillitis, urinary tract infections, and the food poisoning. During an epidemic, oil of oregano along with raw garlic, olive leaf extract, and high doses of vitamin C would be my close companions.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Gaia herbs get rid of foot fungus, when nothing else can!

Reviewer1621925により 2 17, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I tried everything from costly doctor's prescriptions to potent medicines taken internally, and nothing worked. But a tip from a friend about oil of oregano finally solved a problem I'd been battling for years!

Excellent quality!

Reviewer2641684により 9 24, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My holistic healer recommended these high quality caps. She said they were the best out there. I took one pill twice a day for four days with warm water for Candida. Highly recommended!

great anti fungal

Reviewer1764017により 1 21, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have chronic sinus issues that were determined to be fungal. This really helps keep them cleared up deep into my head. I cycle on and off of it so that my body doesn't get used to it. It's made a major difference for me

Best Ever

Reviewer1589276により 9 02, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These capsules are wonderful for inflamation and also stomach ailments. I was very please to see the great price at IHerb and the quick service

wards off colds

Reviewer1352709により 12 02, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I always have this on hand. If I feel a cold coming on, or a scratchy throat, etc., I take about 4-5 capsules every 3-4 hours. I've been without any cold for 2 years now..

Gaia, Oil of Oregano

Reviewer2597182により 2 08, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

5 stars! This product is unbeatable when it comes to sinus problems. I noticed it after two weeks of using this product, my sinuses cleared up and I could breath much better through my nose.

Great product

Reviewer1880253により 12 06, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product at such a reasonable price. Get an occasional oregano after-taste, but hey- it's oregano oil. Have had some "major" gastrointestinal problems and this seems to be helping out. So far, so good.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Perfect for digestive dysbiosis!

Reviewer1063977により 6 03, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love Gaia! I can always rely on potent products from this company. I decided to try oregano oil because I had some serious issues with candida and a few strains of patgogenic bacteria. Along with other supplements, this product is beneficial to getting my gut back into tip-top shape!

1-10 件/合計 24