JA
日本語
レビューを検索

LOVE THESE!

Reviewer2107632により 8 01, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These have cured many ear infections for us! Our pediatrician will let us use these (and a visit to the chiropractor) to try to clear an ear infection before she prescribes antibiotics. It's worked every time! I also put them in as a preventative measure every time my daughter gets a cold, and she's had very few ear infections. They don't smell great and they do leak out onto clothes (we've ruined a few things!), but it's so worth it in exchange for preventing and clearing ear infections!

Great stuff!

Reviewer1097343により 4 20, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My 10-month-old baby was pushing 6-weeks on an ear infection and had undergone three rounds of antibiotics. I was at my wits end and a friend suggested I find some ear drops with Mullein oil, garlic oil, and extra virgin olive oil. These worked great! Within 10 days her ear infection was gone. I'm glad I have these drops on hand. Very useful!

Ear

Reviewer1172457により 10 12, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good but smelly

Reviewer2008689により 7 29, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like this product but my little girl smelled like a clove of garlic, but it works and that is what counts.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

taking care of my earache

Reviewer2344847により 12 13, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These have a potent garlic smell that tells me they are of good quality. You'll want to put cotton balls in your ears so the oil doesn't drain onto your pillow/clothes.

Excellent drops!

5176481677400323737により 10 11, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These drops work. It's tricky to get my kid to stay still so I wait until she's fallen asleep to apply them and wait until she turns naturally to the other side to do the other side. It really works. I apply it to my 3 year old as soon as see a runny nose, just to ward off a possible ear infection from all the mucus and congestion. Once I gave it to her when she actually had an ear ache and as soon as I gave it to her the pain stopped. Love this product! Must buy for sure!

Excellent

Reviewer1387214により 2 28, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is intended for child but it works for me too.

very good

5326295275101016362により 10 18, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

very good stuff for the ears infections... the only disadvantage is the smell of garlic

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

using on my dog, no pain, works

Reviewer2214128により 11 19, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

doesn't bother my dog at all.

1-9 件/合計 9