JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Don't use everyday. Otherwise it's excellent!

doesitworkにより 4 07, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

If you have liver problems, don't use Kava Kava. Don't use it every day either. With that said, I have to say that this kava kava tincture is amazing. I put it into water and it turns into a cloudy white color. The taste isn't bad, but very herbal. Usually within 20 minutes of taking a dose, I feel very tranquil and relaxed and ready for sleep. Kava is really good for when I have to wake up early the next morning and can't seem to wind down early enough for bedtime. Before, I would lie awake for hours staring at the ceiling until the first sunlight started coming through the window, knowing I'd have to get up in an hour or so. Now when I need it, I can lay down and fall asleep peacefully. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs an occasional herbal sleep aid.

Really works

Reviewer2747200により 6 12, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use this when I feel anxious/worrisome in the evening. I can feel my muscles begin to relax and it helps me drift away into sleep.

helps with sleep

Reviewer1052411により 11 26, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Mixed with a little water it really helps me drift off to sleep and stay asleep.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

may291により 4 27, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Usually buy HerbPharm's...tried this one, it's fine too.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good product at a great price

Reviewer1697368により 6 01, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Works well and as intended

Kava kava

5320343747985243506により 3 14, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After all the bad stories about kava kava of a bad quality. This is kava kava of a good quality. Only down side it's on alcohol base, taste horrible.

Works well...

5288876260140736311により 6 12, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Seems to work as well as a few other products I have tried. Hopefully this one doesn't get discontinued... I like it and will buy it again.

kava kava