JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Helped to reduce my blood pressure

Reviewer1001175により 6 21, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I always had a normal blood pressure, and was shocked when it all of a sudden was around 140/100. Within 3 weeks of taking this supplement from Gaia, my blood pressure is close to 120/80. I will continue using it.

Life Saver!

Reviewer1697897により 6 09, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husband has been taking this for about 11 years now, and no longer has high blood pressure. My sister in law, who is a Naturopath, N.D., specifically recommended Gaia Hawthorne Supreme for his high blood pressure. He had been taking it for a few months when he went in for his yearly check up, The nurse took his blood pressure and he told her that something was wrong to take it again. After three times he realized that it was lower and I know we have the hawthorne to thank for that. We highly recommend it!! iHerb is great too!!!

Hawthorn

Reviewer2068175により 7 13, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Taking it for heart palpitations, seems working.

Great for Hypertension

Reviewer2887491により 4 15, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is great supplement for my high blood pressure. Whenever, I feel it rising in the day I take 4 and immediately all tension subsides. I have an additional negative observation however... this supplement makes me and my mother retain water in the ankles and feet. Everybody is different but I just wanted users to watch out for possible water retention during use.

Good product

Reviewer2513310により 5 05, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am using this product to support cardiovascular system (hawthorn is great for the heart) and to minimize high blood pressure problems. Does seem to help.

Stopped Palpitations

4807170262095154610により 3 20, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After experiencing palpitations for about a week in December, 2016. I took 1,000 mg of this product along with 480 mg of Nature's Way HeartCare and the palpitations stopped within hours. I continue to take the foregoing combination daily and the palpitations have not returned. So, along with HeartCare, it worked for me.

quality product

Reviewer1276468により 2 09, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

helps with heart

Gala Herbs

Reviewer1439939により 10 29, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very good stuff.

Gaia Hawthorne

Reviewer1811886により 1 21, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

seems to be helping lower my blood pressure

1-9 件/合計 9