JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Not able to use it yet

Editkaにより 9 30, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am very sick, I have Lyme and other stubborn infections, my body temperature is always low, my immunity is low and my adrenals and thyroid are very weak. I only took one capsule - and it gives me bad die-off reaction. I had severe muscle pain in all my body, I could not walk and felt like if I had severe flu. I thing it's too strong for me.

Love!

OrganicGalにより 12 04, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I purchased elderberry to boost my immune system - that's what it's mainly known for. However, it makes my skin so clear! I never expected that as a benefit but my goodness, it is my favorite. I take 2-3 a day and I rarely have any skin flare ups. I've never really struggled from acne but I do have a pimple or 2 at that time of the month. My skin is always clear if I take this. It's just so dog-on expensive! 4 stars because this stuff is super pricey but I keep buying it because I love the benefits. Other benefits of elderberry: -Ease allergies, major cold and flu relief, anti-viral, potent anti-cancer, and a strong antioxidant

great product

Reviewer2276157により 5 16, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i make elderberry syrup for myself but my family doesn't like the taste. my 2 teenagers will actually take this and they realize that it really works! i like the fact that no other additives are in it.

Before getting sick...

Reviewer1026535により 6 18, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is best for us before we get sick. However, we also take it at the first sign illness along with the Echinacea Supreme.

elderberry

Reviewer1935306により 3 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great for immune boosting.

Works!

Reviewer3314478により 3 03, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Keep this on hand. Take the directed amount at the first sign of a cold or flu. Works for our family.

Review of my order

Reviewer1665452により 3 09, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Perfect in every aspect, like always. Ina Zec

very good

Reviewer2689618により 8 09, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a very good product

1-8 件/合計 8