JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 13
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Приятный

5326349174638745964により 11 11, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Интересный чай. Яркий травяной вкус, больше всего чувствуется лемонграсс.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Re-order

Reviewer1540113により 7 30, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm placing another order for this tea. It is by far the best detox tea I've ever tried. It doesn't have the harsh ingredients usually found in detox. I wouldn't normally choose to drink Hibiscus (too tart), but with this one, it's doable. It's nice to have narrowed down a tea I can enjoy again and again. (I try new things, and have a counter full of tea boxes.)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Nice and healthy

FancyBeautyにより 8 31, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I liked this tea. Cute box so and nice taste. Drinking it for a long time you will definetely notice some improvements with the skin and digestive system. It does really detox. Хороший приятный чай, приятный запах и вкус. Если пить долгое время то можно заметить некоторые изменения с кожей и пищеварительной системой.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good product

5141863335369548583により 11 21, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

best tea ever!

Reviewer2081838により 10 11, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this new detox style tea, it is mild yet full, tasty but not sweet and a really great product!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Detox Tea

5671014467253561572により 10 20, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Delicious tea with great results.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

LOVELY TEA

TheSoulfulSpoonにより 3 05, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

LOVE THIS TEA! : ) Tastes delicious and very relaxing

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Hurry up and re-stock please

4999356770116235437により 10 07, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really enjoyed this tea. Love that it is caffeine free and the flavour is nice and refreshing. Packaging is cute. I logged on to order more but it's out of stock. Hurry up and bring it back please.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Nice flavor.

Deeannにより 7 14, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Love the hiviscus flavor in this detox tea. It gives nice sweetnes to tea. And packing is cute as well. But really not sure about its cleaning function. It's great as tasty tea with some detox,but if you are looking for a ea for a detox, I would choose another one.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good!

Reviewer1885632により 1 03, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Actually does make me feel good!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 13

1 2