Good blend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add it to everything! Oatmeal, cookies, pancakes, french toast...and pumpkin pie!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Maybe a bit too much of ginger to me but still really nice mix! Would be perfect if there was some cardamom in it :D

Strong Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Incredibly strong taste. Use sparingly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this spice sooo much, it tastes somehow warm and cozy to me and I use it in baking, in my coffee, in my cocoa drink, sprinkle it over cream, over peanut butter, you name it. Also the package is very good designed. I can't wait to try other spices from Frontier.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

This spice adds wonderful flavor to all kinds of breads and cookies! I actually ordered this as a substitute of all-spice mix for ginger breadman cookies. It worked! And also, I usually put this mix in banana bread. Works great as well. I will definately order this again and again!

Yummy pumpkin spice

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

The pumpkin pie spice is very delicious!! :))

Very handy to have

Posted by LantauMama on June 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this for a raw pumpkin pie recipe and a raw pumpkin pie dip recipe - so handy to have it already mixed!

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

We can't buy pumpkin pie spice in NZ so I'm thrilled to have found this at inherb

Pumpkin Spice

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good - has a very strong nutmeg flavor (stronger than other pumpkin spices I've previously purchased). I've used it in baking and to add a little flavor to my coffee and oatmeal in the mornings.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great Product. I just wish it was organic.