JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Delicious, a light nutty taste, good value

Reviewer2567669により 12 01, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought this milk thistle seed as a supplement because of its benefits for the liver. I can't believe how good it tastes! It's kind of a flax seed / toasted sunflower seed blend kind of taste. Though I don't think these seeds are toasted. So eating a couple tablespoons a day of these seeds is no problem at all. Thanks Frontier and iHerb!

Tasty

Reviewer3101973により 2 24, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really like the nutty taste of these seeds. This is a pleasant surprise because I bought them purely to help my liver. I eat them every day and my skin is bright and clear now. Great price from iHerb too!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Affordable alternative to silymarin capsules

Reviewer1682184により 7 28, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I grind these in a coffee grinder or blender, sift them, and sprinkle this on a lot of foods. There's not much of a taste at all, and it's much less expensive than the extracts you can get in capsules. This is also useful for pets, since some can't tolerate the fillers that you find in the encapsulated products.

Add to your tea

Reviewer1192144により 7 06, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very good addition to my tea with salt, honey and coconut oil! I dont like to use it in smoothies because it stays a bit too large and hard even after blending.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

Reviewer2139704により 1 26, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm finding it easiest to soak these overnight and then eat... too early to see any effects.

Milk Thistle Review

Reviewer1526276により 9 04, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Being my first order w/iherb.com I was very happy w/product-I grind it, mix it w/other herbs and supplements and feed it to my sick horse. I'm on my 2nd lb and he is doing much, much better.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

In my smoothie for my liver

LantauMamaにより 6 10, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I put these in my smoothie for my liver - can't really comment more than that as my nutritionist told me to do it, so I do!!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I think these saves your liver

Reviewer3135393により 11 15, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Taste is a bit like wheaty.. Soaking during night and blending with other staff on the morning is working well to me.

Organic Milk Thistle

PamBlowersにより 12 18, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Always good quality

Will order again!

Reviewer2848210により 11 27, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My order arrived promptly and in good shape. Would definitely order from this company again!

1-10 件/合計 20