JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Best enchilada sauce ever!

Reviewer2433189により 10 30, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I don't normally write reviews, but I was shocked to see this product had 1 star! This sauce tastes homemade and is so easy and convenient...plus gluten-free!!! We live on this at our home. We are not vegetarians :)

Mexican Pizazz!

Reviewer1262696により 4 24, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Can't live without this! If it doesn't come in soon I may start going through withdrawals! Living far from Mexican food is bad enough, but to be without Frontera Gourmet Enchilada Sauce can be traumatic! Enchiladas made without it are not enchiladas!

Vegetarians/Vegans beware!!

5178637037423812339により 9 25, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I just got two jars of this in the mail today (I live overseas where Mexican food products are rare and expensive....) And I was so shocked to read "cooked chicken and chicken juices" on the ingredients list! It was totally my fault for not reading the ingredients carefully, but I was fooled by "all natural" and the fact that I got it from iherb. Maybe iherb sells animal products?? I didn't realize this. Anyway, I will give them to my fellow carnivore expats, so still, I am so, so bummed and disappointed because these two jars were for a Mexican-themed gluten-free vegan party. Definitely cannot use these. I'm sad!!! ><

치킨랩만들땨 소스로사용

Reviewer1866716により 4 26, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

맛납니다

Really good.

hotdogtopusにより 3 12, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I used this to make a square pan of enchiladas and I thought it had a good flavor. I have some left over, so I'll use it to make huevos rancheros.

1-5 件/合計 5