JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 15
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Udo's lozenges

Reviewer2751084により 1 23, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great for sore throats!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The BEST probiotic I've tried!!

Reviewer1560361により 12 10, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been taking Udo's Choice Probiotic lozenges for close to two years, and it doesn't get any better. I've tried many different probiotics (before Udo's), and once I started taking them, I've never looked back. Highly recommended by someone with IBS and an all around sensitive system.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

helped heal mouth ulcers

Reviewer1768666により 4 10, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i saw this product on a website when i was investigting remedies for chronic mouth ulcers. one of the recommendtions was introducing a probiotic lozenge. within several days of using this product, my symptoms improved. with continued use, i have not yet had a recurrence of this chronic problem

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Product

Reviewer1423629により 3 28, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Works for me, have not had mouth ulcers since i started taken the product, almost 4 months ago.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

One of the best I ever used

5330572168551692061により 4 20, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is one of the best I ever used and will continue to use in the future. Heal the gums and keep the mouth clean and fresh.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

챙겨먹기 편해요

5725776731639180161により 8 09, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

애랑 남편이랑 먹이려고 샀어요 달달한 맛이 나서 사탕먹자~하면서 하나씩 입에 넣어주고 있어요 ㅎㅎ 특별한 부작용 없이 무난하게 괜찮아요 유산균은 꾸준히 먹는게 중요하니까요

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Отлично восстанавливает баланс во рту

4948085475271065910により 9 15, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

У обеих дочек (2 и 4 года) сильно почернели зубы, когда улыбались то казалось что зубы сильно измазаны шоколадом. Обращались к врачам, нам говорили что это налёт Присли и он никак не лечится. Можно счистить механически, но он быстро возвращается. Хотя налёт и не портит зубы, но эстетически это все выглядело не очень. По одному из предположений такой налёт образуется после приёма антибиотиков. В итоге я нашла эти замечательные пастилки и они достаточно быстро решили нашу проблему. У старшей налёта вообще уже нет, хотя все было ужасно. У младшей он ещё немного остался, но результат уже очень заметен. Буду заказывать ещё. Дети их с удовольствием сосут, на вкус приятные ягодные сосульки.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Flora probiotic

Reviewer1167330により 3 23, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very good, I would even say, excellent to eliminate bad breath and intestinal problems but If I was the manufacturer, I would not have used sugar in each tablets, I would have made them fully natural(less sugar and maltodextrin). Great product still!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Magical Lozenges

Reviewer2743176により 6 24, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I cannot tell you how happy I was to discover these Probiotic Lozenges! I have never been regular my entire life, and this magical concoction is my colon's dream come true! I was so psyched when I found out I could continue taking them during my pregnancy. Thank you Udo's!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good tasty probiotics

Reviewer2804459により 5 12, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We love these probiotics. Udo's choice makes some of the best probiotic product available on the market. These are tasty for my 5 year-old, but stick to the teeth a bit when chewed. iHerb is wonderful in their treatment of probiotic products, packaging them in a cooler with ice. Thanks iHerb!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 15

1 2