JA

日本語
レビューを検索

не пошло

5664934604251354082により 4 13, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

была ужасная тошнота, слабость, при чем тестировали я и муж.., после отдала маме, ей было не хорошо после него((( очень жалко(( ждала чуда от этой бутыли!

i like it

5070144650957160046により 10 29, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

the taste is good 30ml is more then enouth i can feel when its enought for me and take only 15ml a day

Olga Nedeljkovic

Reviewer2257144により 11 05, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Floradix Calcium-Magnesium with Zinc, Vitamin D, and Herbs is, in my opinion, the best product of various types of calcium. Also, I prefer it to other forms of calcium because it is a liquid, i.e. the most absorbable form of calcium.

买了很多次了。很好

5211474634038025818により 4 18, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

一直都吃

Natures best!

Reviewer1111881により 5 06, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The only way to take Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc, easy to take, tastes is ok, and you feel great on the stuff.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Flora, Salus-Haus, Floradix Calcium - Magnesium with Zinc,Vitamin D, and Herbs, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviewer3214756により 3 10, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Nice taste, good nutrition, the only drawback is that it finishes very quickly.

Amazing Supplement

Reviewer2904783により 2 25, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is great if you suffer with PMS or have issues with insomnia or digestive problems. Our family has used this product for all of the above and notice results right away. As soon as I take it a calming feeling comes over me. That's how fast it gets into your system. I highly recommend this product. P.S. I've also learned that when you are craving chocolate you are low on magnesium. I've tried it. When I felt like I'd KILL for some chocolate. I took this product and felt completely satisfied ! Rebecca- Satisfied Customer

Flora, Salus-Haus, Floradix Calcium-Magnesium with Zinc, Vitamin D, and Herbs

Reviewer1236599により 5 13, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product.

Gives me enegry!

Reviewer2424732により 7 31, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is great for your body skin , hair and nails, and it gives me a energy boost. A great way to ensure you get the vitamins you need. Only bad thing is that it`s expensive and doesn`t last for a long time. But it is defenitly woth the money.

ok

Reviewer3327222により 8 05, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I don't think it work for me.

1-10 件/合計 11