JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Best Digestion Aid Ever!

Reviewer2061099により 6 27, 2006 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Floradix Gallexier Herbal Bitters is a must for anyone with digestive discomfort. It is pleasant to use and extremely soothing on the stomach. It remedies acid indigestion, bloating and other food related complaints immediately. I take a capful before meals and one after dinner each night. It is especially refreshing cold out of the fridge, as it has no preservatives and must be kept cold after opening. It really helps my digestion greatly.

salus-haus

Reviewer2501751により 2 05, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It's great.Many times I have discomfort in my stomach after I eat but with this stuff I don't have to worry about pain, discomfort or gas problems.

claudia

Reviewer2708900により 2 26, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

fabulous product, great taste, alcohol free and it works for my delicate indigestion issues.

Ronald Clairmont

Reviewer1179825により 9 19, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I let my supply of this run out for a month. I definitely felt the difference! (liver pains etc). The minute I started taking the Floradis Gallexier again, the problems disappeared. Definitely a keeper!!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Helps to digest any meal

4901013426153747228により 10 12, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this product and have used it for years. After a meal, I slowly sip 20ml and I can hear a gurgle noise coming from under my rib cage. This is bile being released which then greatly helps me digest a meal. Fantastic stuff and completely natural.

I love this stuff!

Reviewer2092134により 9 16, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It really tastes wonderful and helps me digest my supper. I don't get a stomach ache if this is around...and I was pretty much born with a stomach ache!

Good Stuff

Reviewer1152808により 4 09, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My Health Consultant recommended I take Better Bitters to improve my digestion and she gave me a bottle which worked fairly well. When that ran out I needed more and found the Gallexier Herbal Bitters on the iHerb website and though it was not the same it looked good so order it. I have taken the whole bottle now and found it to be a much better product than what I had before. It does not contain any alcohol as many others do, it had a high quality taste and feel to it, and it has markedly improved my digestion. I highly recommend it to anyone wishing to do the same.

Lowers Cholesterol for those without Gall Bladder

4921084623697728345により 10 08, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

For those who have had Gall Bladder Surgery, use before each fatty meal to lower the LDL's. Even my doctor is convinced and I don't need prescription medications!

Herbal bitters

Reviewer2880880により 5 29, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is one great mix of herbs, to help us produce and secrets more enzymes. As we get older we lose those enzymes needed to digest the food. Bitters are great way to keep my husbands blood pressure normal, when his digestion makes him upset and is BP spikes up. Will be ordering more...don't like the price!

Aids digestion

Reviewer1732608により 10 21, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Pleasent taste for bitters. Appears to help after a large meal.

1-10 件/合計 20