JA

日本語
レビューを検索

cold pressed sunflower oil

Reviewer3347220により 9 11, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

the product is O.K., but actually the price is too high as the product is product of China.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good taste but not exellent

Reviewer1571782により 2 29, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i hoped that the taste would be better. it is not the same i usually purchased in my country. Russia makes the best Unrefined sunflower oil ever! since it is hard to find something close to the original taste aim happy with it any way. it is better than nothing!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

going to make cleansing oil,

Reviewer1590594により 11 24, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

organic, contained in glass bottle. I am going to make a cleansing oil with other ingredients I got from iherb.com. If you have oily skin, try to use sunflower oil or grape seed oil.If you search recipe for cleansing oil on google, it's so easy to make and doesn't take too much stuff so try it. Cleansing oil is the best to remove makeup residue and oil on your skin.

Oil cleansing method

5684332473418917167により 2 07, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use a combination of this and jojoba oil to cleanse my face everyday and have been very happy with the results.

Love this sunflower oil!

5027971498750485465により 3 30, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I looked everywhere for the right kind of sunflower oil to use on my face for the oil cleansing method. This kind seemed a little pricey to me but bc it was cold pressed, organic and unrefined it was worth it. No issues with this product. Was worried the smell would bother me but even in my 1st trimester of pregnancy no issues. This kept for me for 5 months in the fridge before I noticed it was starting to smell and go bad. By that time I had used almost all of it anyway so I wasn't particularly concerned.

Great Sunflower oil

Reviewer1275622により 8 25, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use Sunflower oil on my hair as a pre-conditioner. My long & thick hair is bouncy and silky after washing and blow drying. I've received many compliments. Thanks to the many healthy products iherb offers. Thank you so much!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Flora, cert. organic sunflower oil

Reviewer3180406により 7 19, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use this for Oil Pulling. Its not harsh. Has a good flavor.

nice...

5195971174705225336により 6 17, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The flavor is nice, the value is good.

OG Sunflower Body Oil

Reviewer1790933により 3 19, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

From Oregon: What a whole body oil treat! I use it after I shower to soothe and moisturize dry skin. It applies easily and smells just like fresh fragrant sunflower oil. Will experiment with a new og oil when I'm all out!

Love the taste