Love this stuff!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has been my favorite food purchase from iherb thus far! I was skeptical to purchase it, and even more so once I looked at it. To my surprise, it was soooo yummy! I just recently had to go gluten/dairy/yeast free and am used to eating fast food and a bunch of junk. Flax granola sounded like sawdust to me. But I have to say that I love it. The flavor is perfect and the granola is pleasantly soft, which is the best part. I wish it were a bit cheaper because I could eat it all day. I will happily purchase again! UPDATE: I order a few bags of these every month. So good! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

super tasty!/вкуснятина!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I adore this granola. It's VERY delicious! I eat it for breakfast with milk. Обожаю эти мюсли. Ну ОЧЕНЬ вкусные! Ем их на завтрак, залив молоком.

i adore it

Posted by ElitsaDogan on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Im crazy about this granola!!

Delicious!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It tastes delicious and it has no wheat or gluten.

Granola Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I brought this in a store and wanted more. After looking it up on line, I ordered from iherb.com. The product came in a timely fashion. I will be ordering this item again and again. Very good and this was the best price site for such a high quality in taste and flax product.

A taste of the caribbean bliss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This one is the best granola ever! I just love the chewiness and the amazing flavours! Make the bags bigger, pretty please (^.^)

Best tasting healthy cereals

Posted by Jarousek on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I first discovered this brand I fell instantly in love with it. Great taste, soft, gluten free, HFCS free,no chemicals or additives like in all conventional cereals. I just wish, they would make it in a bigger packages. Now I have to buy three at a time.

BUYING AGAIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing for an on the go snack or to top cereal with or have on its own with almond milk, or any milk you like!! At first i admit the flax taste was different, but it grew on me quick and now I am ordering more of this...a bit addicted maybe...THANKS IHERB!! please don't discontinue this product ever its amaze!

So good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. It comes in non uniform big chunks which I take the time to break up. I eat this with greek yogurt and frozen pineapple and one serving of this and it is amazing. Best breakfast ever. Don't forget to break up the granola so that it is evenly distributed throughout the yogurt!