JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Dont Buy!

Reviewer2333457により 4 26, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This thing is crap, it works on a formula which calcuates the bodyfat % from your weight, age and lenght, not the actual situation.

체지방 측정기

5043445659276994354により 1 15, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

신기해서 구입해봣어요 ㅋ 제 후기가 도움이 되셨다면 예스버튼 플리스~~ 부탁해요^^

inaccurate

Reviewer2602849により 2 06, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The product is not accurate as a adipometer. I do not recommend.

Not accurate

Reviewer3068627により 1 23, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The differece between using calipers and this is about 15% for me. Don't get it if you have significant muscle mass.

Not for everyone...

Reviewer1374533により 6 10, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I weigh 275 lbs and my wife weighs 125. It worked for her (but even still was high compared to measuring/calculating) and for me it just wouldn't work no matter how I tried. I wet my fingers and did it at night when I was most hydrated and everything that it says but no dice. I understand that being 275 lbs is a bit of body fat for it to measure, but when I tape myself and calculate it's around 28% which is hardly above range. I guess my point is that it's worthless.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

It is inexpensive tool to check your bodyfat

Reviewer2219932により 4 14, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It works OK, it calculates the bodyfat a little bit higher than I was expected but since I am using only that tool I can see that my bodyfat decreases with the time(I have been doing intensive cardio the last three months). I believe the micro chip that is inside calculates wrong it shows me fat :-)) (the forth setting) and I am skinny guy, ectomorph with tiny bones and hard gainer. That is OK, as long as the percentage is decreasing. It has that error probably because I gained 10 pounds the last year and a half (weight lifting) but I still look skinny. p.s. If you measure with wet hands it will show you less percentage of bodyfat. I would recommend it as an inexpensive tool to check for any fluctuations in the amount of the bodyfat.

Disappointed

4678123046280738523により 6 02, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

When I first tried it out I was pretty sure it was only using the numbers I imputed and not even using the sensors. It did and spit out a % however the accuracy I am not sure on. A few weeks later I tried to use it again, every single time I get "ERR". I double checked all the info, followed the instructions to a T and I still get the error message. After seeing reviews here and on Amazon, I regret not having read them sooner. I would not recommend this product at all.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

Reviewer1945274により 7 24, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

interesting product

Bien

5090656153626325176により 12 15, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Bien

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

fit nd fresh body fat analyzer

Reviewer2310974により 5 01, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

this works great although i didnt like the answer!!!

1-10 件/合計 13