JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-4 件/合計 4
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Fit well for yellowish skin-tone

5336664820154362488により 10 08, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Fit well for yellowish skin-tone

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Идеальный тон

leemonkatにより 8 13, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Долго на глаз подбирала базовый оттенок и не ошиблась. Цвет нейтральный, подходит для вашей кожи, если обычно вы пользуетесь оттенком Ivory 2. Хорошо выравнивает текстуру и тон кожи, лицо выглядит свежее. Вместе с ним использую Everyday Minerals, Face Bronzer, Soft Bronzer и Everyday Minerals, Face, Lucent Powder, Pearl Beige, для создания светотеневого рисунка.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Love it, but not the best for dry skin.

4839980125456017446により 3 05, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

While this product doesn't scream "perfect", it's one of the best foundations I've ever used. In the past I've gone with liquid foundations so this was a switch over for me. It feels lightweight, and can be used underneath concealer or another product, or all on it's on which is what I do most days. If I want more coverage in certain areas, I just use a smaller brush. My only problem:i f your skin is dry, you're going to want to properly moisturize beforehand. I used it this morning and noticed my skin was flaking by the time I got to work. I look forward to trying other products by this company. I love that they're vegan and use relatively few ingredients in their products.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Пудра

4918546992961043610により 12 19, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Хорошая,закажу еще.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-4 件/合計 4