JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Enzymedica Acid Soothe

Reviewer1235015により 9 04, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is helpful in controlling acid reflux. It also helps with digestion. I would recommend this product if one has trouble with either of these conditions.

joe

Reviewer2145595により 5 31, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great product have been suffering a long time this stuff works and also for my sister who has crohns

Does reduce acid reflux

Reviewer1508536により 5 02, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My main symptom for GERD is a hoarse voice. I see a big improvement when I take three capfuls after every meal, watch the type and quantity of food somewhat, and make sure I go to bed at least 3 hours after eating. If I forget the Acid Soothe, then I take antacids (3 tri-salts) 1-1/2 to 2 hours after eating. For a longterm solution, and to avoid eventually needing zantac or stronger, I'm working with Touch for Health and Eden Energy medicine to address the underlying meridian imbalances. Won't know how that works for a few years!

REALLY HELPS GALLBLADER AND DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS

gallbladdertreatmentにより 11 12, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

VERY FAST SHIPPING AND GREAT PRODUCT OF ENZYMEDICA. i USE IT IN COMBINATION WITH DIGEST GOLD AND LYPO GOLD AND THESE PRODUCTS CHANGE MY LIFE.I FEEL VERY GOOD AND I CAN EAT WHATEVER I WANT WITHOUT THE FEAR OF PAIN ANYMORE.

Great temporary relief!

Reviewer1324989により 12 16, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Whenever I feel an acid attack coming on, Acid Soothe to the rescue. Fantastic.

A Life Saver!

Reviewer2657156により 3 09, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Like most people, we sometimes eat foods that are not healthy for us or foods that our bodies do not digest well. This product gives you instant relief from indigestion in a natural way. I have told everyone I know about this product and they now use it instead of anti-acids.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Goods received in time and in order. Thanks.

5739597203031287511により 4 24, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Goods received in time and in order. Thanks.

helps stomach pain

Reviewer2544158により 11 07, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use this product for my handicapped daughter and it seems to help her digestion and improve her behaviour

Definitely has helped

Reviewer2503490により 10 27, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I struggle with digestive problems and often get stomach pain, this helps knock it back a bit, thank goodness

soothes inflammed stomach

truevitalityにより 11 26, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love enzymedica products..they work and the acid soothe is no exception. Settles the burn, but best taken before you get the burn and great for helping to get off the acid reducing meds that slow your digestion down too

1-10 件/合計 13