JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Great Product; Great Company Service

Reviewer2066857により 10 03, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take this product twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. This is one of the best probiotics as it doesn't need refrigeration and it was rated very highly by an independent consumer lab. I want to say how great the service was from iHerb. I am a US citizen living in South East Asia and it is hard to find a company that will ship products from the US to here, let alone one that does it so efficiently. Thank you! I shall be a return customer.

Great!

Reviewer2889865により 1 26, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These work very well. I like that I can take them at any time during the day. It is not necessary to wait until after meals or on an empty stomach. I will order this again!

enzymatic IC Pearls

Reviewer2034536により 6 25, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been using this product for the past 18 months, and I can say they absolutely work extremely well for people who suffer from chronic IBS. I was a big time sufferer, now I take 1 pearl each morning and another if I start to feel any stomach distress or nausea, and within a very little while...gone! It has changed the quality of my life.

Thank you!

Reviewer1387065により 11 22, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I received my order of the Pearls IC today and began taking 3 a day. Within two days my nausea and heartburn which I had suffered with everyday for the last three years had subsided. My energy has increased drastically, I am sleeping better, and the depressed feeling I had from feeling so lousy all the time has lifted. I will never stop using this probiotic.

Amazing!

Reviewer3220958により 1 05, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've had amazing results with the IC Pearls. Now in my 50's I've had a problem with digestion, bloating, and gas. These really have made a huge difference. I tried them based on the other reviews and was not disappointed. I will purchase again and again.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Suffering for years....until now!!

Reviewer2887861により 7 31, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have suffered for years with bloating, etc. With these pills I saw relief after 2 weeks. I became more regular, no bloating, no more embarrassing stomach growling. I like yogurt, but not enough to eat as much as it would have taken for positive effects. I even lost a few inches off the stomach because of the lack of bloating. Great product and delivery was very quick. I appreciate your low shipping rates. Will use your company and this product often. Thank you.

awesome!!!!

Reviewer2151024により 3 20, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These are a God sent i was always irrugular and have lots of gas and these keep all that under control. I was not always so bloated all the time. Thanks again. I have priced them other places and the price can't be beat.

Enzymatic Therapy Probiotic Pearls, IC

Reviewer2218377により 11 22, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It helps relieve constipation, keeps GI tract moving.

good product

Reviewer3358176により 4 29, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Helps repopulate the lower bowel. Most probiotic work in the upper bowel so this is a helpful product. Not as potent so I take 3 at a time.

Great Product!

Reviewer3005298により 4 26, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The "Enzymatic Pearls IC" are great! They work better for me than other blends of Acidophilus because the IC has so many more strains of friendly organisms that answer to my particular issues - I really like the "time release" capsule too, it seems to work so much better than Acidophilus supplements that you have to take a few times a day with meals, and the Pearls don't require refrigeration like others so they travel well too!

1-10 件/合計 73