JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Fine product!

Reviewer2995098により 8 29, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was having arthritic pain in my hands. I started taking this and the pain went away. I don't have the same results when chondroitin, so I prefer glucosamine only and powder is easy to digest.

Enzymatic Therapy GS-1500

Reviewer2073786により 6 29, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I found the powder does so much more than glucosamine sulfate pills. I don't care for the orange flavor but mix it in cranberry juice so it is palatable. A cousin also found superior results with the powder packets. The price and delivery time at iHerb. com is very excellent so I purchase it there.

Easy To Use

Reviewer2367798により 2 25, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These handy packets are easy to use, and the taste isn't bad at all. I just HOPE this product delivers.

GS 1500

Reviewer3112178により 9 07, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

By taking GS 1500 with the Osteoprime, I have been able to stablize my osteoporis.

GS1500

Reviewer2643476により 8 20, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Fantastic product and great service from iHerb.

Enzymatic Therapy Glucosamine Packets

Reviewer2575962により 9 15, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take this product for my arthritis. I am extremely active and mobile and incur no pain at all. I attribute this to this product.As I am unable to swallow large pills, the powder form makes it easy to ingest when added to juice or cereal.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

My fingers don't hurt anymore !

4862067152962593668により 8 24, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My fingers used to get stiff and painful through the night and in the morning, I could not even bend them. My friend suggested I take some Glucosamine, and I found this product at iherbs and the price is affordable. My husband and I have taken the sachets for many months now. Both the unflavored and the orange flavored ones are fine with us. I take them in cycles of three months. After three months, I stop for a month, and then go back for another three months. My fingers have stopped hurting, and they are back to normal. In addition, I also bought tumeric from iherbs as tumeric is anti-inflammatory. I take both the tumeric and glucosamine in cycles of three months. It could be that my fingers were arthritic. But they are fine now. I continue to take for maintenance. Very happy with the product.

The best

VaneddieRheaにより 7 04, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

1st Enzymatic is quality brand, 2nd this power form acts quicker, easier to take.

Still evaluating

newdayにより 9 29, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My first impression of this product was negative. I didn't think it held my pain at bay as well as other glucosamine products.However I like the convenience and so am going to pay attention over the next week to see if that opinion changes. I take a minimum of 1500 mg of glucosamine to reach my minimum arthritic pain relief. I've been using liquid glucosamine for several years but after a reformulation of NOW Joint Support, have been searching around. I trust Enzymatic Therapy and have used many of their products so wanted to try this. First they are truthful - 90% dissolves. I would suggest using room temp water or juice for maximum dissolve-ability. This is a crystalline form not a powder. It is very easy to rip open the packets and being able to carry them with you is very helpful. There is a sweet taste to this unflavored product. It's not a taste I like - it's sweet stevia. Mixed in juice you wouldn't notice it. So the important question for me is - is this as effective as other glucosamine products in controlling my hip pain. I've taken 10 of the packets and so far I don't think so. However I may be at a point where I need to increase my dose to 2000 with any product.

1-9 件/合計 9