JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Relief from insomnia!

Reviewer2310326により 8 30, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have had insomnia off and on for the past 10 years and this is the only capsule that has helped me to sleep through the night without a completely groggy feeling in the morning. I will be ordering more.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1879943により 1 18, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This stuff really helps me sleep. With diabetes and thyroid problems, i am up and down a lot at night, and many times cannot get back to sleep. But the Valerium really helps me get back to sleep. I am very happy with the product.

The Name Says It All

Reviewer1083102により 4 29, 2006 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This has become an essential product in the management of my connective tissue disease. In a sleep study it was found that my Delta sleep patterns were abnormal and contributed to my condition, which was something I'd already suspected. I had no trouble falling asleep, but staying asleep and experiencing deep, renewing rest were a frustrating, seemingly impossible goal. I was not content to take prescription sleep aids because I prefer to limit my exposure to drugs and toxins when I can. Revitalizing Sleep Formula is a natural, herbal approach that truly does help me get uninterrupted deep sleep. When I don't take it, I don't sleep as well or awake refreshed. I've tried other brands of herbal sleep remedies but they had no noticeable effect (except one that actually kept me awake!) I've been taking Enzymatic Therapy's formula for over a year and so far it remains consistently effective and without side effects. I am very grateful for this product.

Мне не помогло вообще

Strela03により 11 06, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Не смотря на хороший состав и не дешевую цену препарат не работает. Я не почувствовала вообще никакого эффекта, ни быстрого засыпания, ни качественного поддержания сна, ни приятного пробуждения. Пила по 3 штуки перед сном, эффект тот же. В конце концов стала с утра его пить, чтобы успокаивал, и опять ничего.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Takes 30 minutes to relax you!

Reviewer1894450により 3 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This stuff really works great and takes 30 minutes to kick in. It really helps to relax you before you get to sleep! Works great!

Worked for me.

MikeMemberにより 3 29, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Mild but effective. No hangover.

really helps

Reviewer1377853により 3 31, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Although I may still wake during the night, I am now able to get back to sleep. No groggy feeling in the morning as long as I take it early enough to get 7 hours of sleep. Smell is not too pleasant.

ALONG WITH MELATONIN AND A VALARIAN

Reviewer2583260により 5 17, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

DOZES ME OFF BETTER THAN A XANAX.

These Kept Me Awake!

Reviewer3257300により 3 13, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The first night I took two of these tablets to help me sleep - I frequently have trouble sleeping, and was looking for something better than the OTC sleep-aids. I was up half the night, on edge, and simply unable to sleep. The following night, I took three, thinking that perhaps I hadn't taken enough the previous night. And, again - I was up all night, jittery, on-edge and unable to sleep. This was really disappointing since I'd purchased two bottles of this and had high hope - now I'm thinking it's best to simply throw away the rest so that I can get some rest! I've happily gone back to my OTC aids. I can NOT recommend these at all.

Gives me a headache

Reviewer2218834により 10 27, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This gave me both upset stomach and headache. Can't take it.

1-10 件/合計 39