JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Great Stuff!

Reviewer2140191により 1 01, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is amazing stuff! We had been praying that my 5 yr. old son could get off his asthma meds completely, but when he had an attack...it was bad! First I googled "interactions" and found none. (Just in case this didn't work.) Well, it worked wonderfully! and quickly! Within minutes. I even had a cough and tried some...knocked it right out of me. This also doesn't cause the heart racing that albuterol causes, so he was able to sleep peacefully...which of course helps heal the body naturally as well. He has not had regular asthma meds all season! We love this stuff! Only bad thing is it's used up quickly, so stock up! Praise the Lord for His marvelous creation of ivy leaf!

Nasty Cough

Reviewer1525114により 6 03, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have Sarcoidosis which I can not control cough. Since taking this it helps keeps my cough calm for a time and I believe it is better then taking over the counter cough meds

Best cough therapy!!

Reviewer2351187により 12 16, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have had a problem with a deep, long lasting cough when dealing with a cold or flu. Bronchial Soothe was recommended by my NC. I'll never be without it. I have never had a cough respond so well and so fast!

Great results

Reviewer2730146により 2 19, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent for phlegm. I have an autistic kid and it is hard for her to expel the phlegm. We got excellent results with it.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This is an awesome product

Reviewer1514860により 6 01, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This syrup is AWESOME and does wonders for my son who has chronic asthma. We prefer to use all natural meds to treat his asthma and this really works!!

Really Works

Reviewer2892600により 12 10, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My 14 year old daughter had a chronic cough which was waking her up at night this fall. We tried several homeopathic remedies and herbal compounds. Nothing worked until Ivy Leaf. Ivy Leaf completely cleared her cough in 5 days.

Bronical Soothe Ivy Syrup

Reviewer2327931により 5 10, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Apart from taking off on the wrong foot (don't mistake 2tbs. for 2tsp.), this syrup has truly been most effective as a quick-release "breather" ....if you have copd/asthma/bronco issues.... you want to give this a try!

최고최고

Reviewer2974530により 9 03, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

이거랑 coptis 몇 방울 섞어주면, 파라벤 없는 천연 시네츄라 시럽 되는거에요~ 확실히 효과 있구요. 온집안 상비약품.

Bronchitis

Reviewer2970024により 11 12, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

THis stuff works for bronchitis.

Good stuff

Reviewer3056786により 3 17, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have stopped using Symbicort and I'm just taking this twice a day. I feel great, and no more side effects. I'm not sure if this is for everyone, but it's working really well for me.

1-10 件/合計 51