JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Relief

Reviewer1941531により 2 12, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been on a generic of Prilosec for at least a year and my doctor had recommended I increase the dosage. Thanks to Acid Ease, I'm off the prescription drug and am doing fine. I'm relieved to be off the heavy drug and happy to find relief from acid reflux in a safer way.

Does help some

arieschildにより 4 07, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought this because I got no releif from any other enzyme. This one does work, but it doesn't fix the problems. I found out my problem was mainly because of way too much fiber in my diet. I have followed all the fiber wagon advice for 10 years, now I am listening to my body, have gone on a low fiber diet and getting help for my digestive problems on my own online. Feeling better slowly.

Really helps!

Reviewer2000421により 12 10, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have hyperacidity and stomachaches and gas pains everyday.. this helps tremendously! And as you age you dont have as many digestive enzymes so you need to take supplemental enzymes.

worked well

Reviewer2153251により 4 15, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was having terrible pain every time I ate. I'm normally very healthy. I cut out wine and coffee and took this. After two weeks I feel fine! I did notice a big difference immediately when taking this before meals.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Acid-Ease truly eases acid!

Reviewer3009626により 1 16, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this product. I have acid reflux and have been unable to tolerate any prescription drugs for my condition. Acid-Ease came to my rescue and has helped not only relieve the pain but actually healed my esophagus as well. I am ever so grateful.

Great for Indigestion

Reviewer2061099により 5 19, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like this product for indigestion, or that too full, bloated feeling you can get after a large meal. It also helps to take it in between meals if you are experiencing gas, stomach upset, etc. It is gentler than other enzymes formulas because it does not contain any protein digesting enzymes and actually helps you digest the food in your stomach instead of shutting down digestion with an antacid.

works for me!

Reviewer1664761により 8 24, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have chronic problems with acid reflux, but have been taking two capsules daily, with breakfast and dinner. My need for antacid tablets has fallen way off. No complaints at all, and glad to have something that helps without preventing my stomach from making the acid that's necessary to digest food and absorb nutrients.

Soothes the burn

KennyHにより 11 17, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This will not take away your heartburn completely, but it is soothing and helps the burn a lot. The ingredients in this are known to help coat the digestive system to protect from acid damage.

Another Good Homeopathic medicine

Reviewer1077786により 4 05, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm beginning to wonder about prescription medicines. This product works for my daughter, when the prescription meds did not.

Great for acid indigestion

Reviewer1366194により 12 26, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have MCS, and gastritis is one of the first symptoms that I get after exposure to a chemical. I start taking these righ away, and they alleviate the symptoms almost immediately. They've been tremendously helpful.

1-10 件/合計 35