JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Seems fairly gentle on the stomach and absorbable

Reviewer2280183により 5 10, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I don't often give products 5 stars, but I'm really thrilled to find a zinc that I can take, as they all seem to really hurt my stomach usually. I strongly suspect I have copper overload, and I am definitely noticing some benefits from taking this zinc, but it will be a long road to getting rid of the excess copper. For those who find zinc supplements hurt their stomach, I thoroughly recommend taking this zinc with a heaped teaspoon of coconut oil (which is good for you anyway). I don't know why the coconut oil helps, but it really does.

Great brand

Reviewer3048139により 3 09, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take ionic zinc all the time especially Fall and Winter and I haven't had a cold in years

Amazing mineral

Reviewer2080067により 2 26, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take 3-5 times the recommended dose throughout the day and only then feel amazing. It is energening so I don't take it in the late afternoons & at least 2 hrs away from any medication. Always listen to your body!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Feel better when I add this

4pointsにより 1 15, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've used cold-eeze zinc lozenges and found them to be helpful when there's a cold "lurking". Not sure all the ways zinc can support wellness (but plenty of internet searching can help with that). All I know is that I feel better when I add this to my drinking water every day. It is as if my body wants it because whenever I run out I keep reaching for the empty bottle.

Ok