JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-5 件/合計 5
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Great alternative to tablets and capsules - copper is utilised by many bodily processes

Health-Is-Wealthにより 10 06, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is an effective alternative to tablets and capsules. I personally feel it is better utilised and therefore prefer this to chelated copper supplements (sebacate, glycinate) that usually contain fillers/additives I prefer to avoid. It's also easier to use smaller amounts of this vs tablets or capsules. Additionally, I like that I can spray it on my skin for transdermal absorption. Copper is quite the underdog when it comes to health - there are many physiological processes that rely on it. Low copper status will inhibit iron. Conversely, high iron inhibits copper. Zinc and vitamin C also inhibit copper. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

My morning drink

5711184026426083389により 7 03, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I drink this every morning to start my day. I mix it with water.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

вместе с железом , идеальный препарат !!

Reviewer2255665により 7 03, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Поднимала ферритин , бисглицинатом железа , вместе с медью . Очень хороший результат ! Рекомендую !

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Пью и писаю..

5477057553961263941により 4 06, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Бесцветная безвкусная водичка.. пить полгода для получения положительного результата. Ждём-с.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Super!

Reviewer2080067により 2 26, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It is a must have supplement. It destroys parasites in the body and I take it twice a day and feel free to move again as inflammation is decreasing.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-5 件/合計 5