JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 25
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Yummy.

Reviewer1156637により 4 06, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Flavorful. The perfect pantry item. In response to the earlier posts, I have ordered these beans several times now, and the cans always arrive in good condition. For about a year, I have ordered many very differently packaged products from iHerb -- cans, glass and plastic jars and bottles, cardboard boxes, aluminum bags-- and I have always had the items arrive in perfect condition-- nothing dented or squished or broken. The items are always placed in plastic "zip-lock" sealing bags and wrapped in bubble wrap with scent-free brown paper filling; the box never contains those horrible, terrible, awful packaging peanuts. ... At least for these beans, I can't imagine that the cans sit around and collect dust as another reviewer posted because this product was out of stock last time I wanted to order it! I imagine that it is a popular product and "turns over" quickly at the warehouse.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Внимание: первый отзыв на русском

Timofeevaにより 7 23, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Если честно, то я разочарована. Покупая черную фасоль, я жду ЧЕРНУЮ фасоль. Открыв банку, я обнаружила, что это обычная красная фасоль. Или я чего-то не понимаю? Или я не отличаю цвета? Ребят, она КРАСНАЯ. Фасоль, которую можно купить за рублей 30 в ближайшем супермаркете. Сейчас заказала сухую черную фасоль той же фирмы. Если она тоже будет такой, то я окончательно разочаруюсь.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

BEST CANNED BLACK BEANS

healthysupplementsにより 12 04, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These are the best canned beans I've ever had.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

DISSAPPOINTED :(

Reviewer2876901により 8 30, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love that Eden uses the safer cans (bpa free) and that they use organic beans, which is why I purchased the beans, however, I could not believe they have seaweed in them - which I didn't realize until I was unpacking them. I know the benefits of seaweed, but I don't want it in my black beans. Definitely something for those with allergies or sensitivities to be aware of.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Обычная фасоль.

Surikataにより 1 14, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Ничем не отличается от красной магазинной. Только пониманием того, что это органический продукт и в упаковке нет какого то страшно вредного компонента, судя по аннотации.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Condition when received unacceptable

Reviewer2638579により 7 18, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Product itself is great. However, condition of cans received was awful - they were heavily dented & I had to throw them out.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product with no BPA in can lining

Reviewer1642118により 3 17, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Thanks to Eden for making their cans with no BPA in the lining. The beans taste great and are very low in sodium too.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Organic black beans

Reviewer2054091により 4 27, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Eden Foods sells the best quality beans out there. These are great in soups, salads and casseroles, especially meatless meals. Super food.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Awesome food from Eden foods.

Reviewer1635274により 7 17, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i herb sends the order right out.it gets here so fast.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Black Beans

4950137916699237694により 3 10, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These were good. Not really sure why iherb is discontinuing them.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 25

1 2 3