JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Great Product

Reviewer1077964により 1 08, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I notice a big difference in energy and overall health when taking this supplement. All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

This works

Reviewer2782963により 3 23, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The only issue I have with this product is the size of the tablets. It provides excellent support for damaged and struggling livers. Believe it or not it does help stabilize my blood sugars. If your liver is fatty you will have problems with insulin stabilization.

Great stuff!!

Reviewer3101973により 1 16, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have difficulty digesting and assimilating fats and related fat soluble vitamin deficiencies. Vita Liptropic helps a lot. I started taking it along with other supplements after what seemed to be a gallbladder attack. I didn't realise how much it was helping me until I ran out. I will make sure to always have some on hand now. I take 3/day - one with each meal.

good product

Reviewer2697166により 12 02, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have to be honest - my favorite lipotropic is by Nature's Life, but iherb doesn't carry it. This is a close second though.

lipotropic is the best

Reviewer2528677により 4 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Thanks for a great experience form iHerb. The prices are good and the shipping was great. I will shop here again.

Vita Lipotropic

Reviewer1235063により 11 27, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have not felt it's working yet. I am using Vita Lipotropic in conjunction to a diet program. It does not give me any side effect, so I will try using them for a while to see how it works on me.

1-6 件/合計 6