JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Betty W

Reviewer3307223により 10 18, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was introduced to Vita-Biotic many years ago and would never want to be without it. It helps with my allergies and helps keep me healthy through the flu season.

Powerful herbal antibiotic

Reviewer2855989により 11 20, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Have helped a number of my clients overcome infections, including some with resistant bacterial strains with this preparation as part of the protocol.

Best Immune System Booster

Reviewer1621100により 11 06, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have used Vita Biotic as a immune system booster for my compromised immune system (chronic fatigue, allergies) since 1989. I have found nothing comparable. If I am having a chronic fatigue episode, combined with rest taking 4 vita biotic every 3 to 4 hours for 1 to 2 days gets my system back into balance. iHerb's service is excellent, the prices and delivery time are exceptional.

Reviewer1190538により 9 10, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I swear by it...when I take it religiously, I never catch a virus! Check it out - it really works.

Great Product

Reviewer3124047により 3 01, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I found this in a co-op while visiting San Francisco and at the end of a flu bug. It has helped me come back from that bug and I am using it daily to boost immune system. Have had good luck with Eclectic Institute products

Fantastic stuff!

Reviewer1467941により 10 21, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product helped me recover from a lingering sinus infection that THREE rounds of antibiotics did NOTHING for. I keep this on hand at all times now! Couldn't go through a winter cold/flu season without it!

LS

Reviewer2756889により 7 18, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I always have this on hand. I can't remember the last time I had a full-blown cold; I start taking Vita Biotic, and the cold never develops.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer1277694により 5 01, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been taking VitaBiotic since October 2003 and I have not been sick in all of that time. It is truly a great immune builder. I highly recommend it!

Reviewer1176267により 10 15, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have used this product many times before, and it always helps to shorten a cold or other illness symptoms. I moved recently and couldn't locate a store to purchase it from, so ordered it online. I was very impressed with the extremely fast service and reasonable price. Thank you!

Reviewer1035173により 11 28, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

have used Vita Biotic for years, love it, helps keep me from getting sick and when I do, to recover faster.

1-10 件/合計 50