JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Love it and it works for everything.

Reviewer1507666により 10 09, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My mom had a sore around her nose where the tube for her oxygen is. The sore had been there for 4 years. It would scab it would open back up. My mom put a couple of drops of the 7 Mushroom Blend around the sore, the next day it was gone and it has not returned. Months ago I fell and hurt my hand. Of course it is taking forever to heal. I started using the 7 Mushroom Blend on it and I am now pain free.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good for your immune system

Reviewer3237124により 8 22, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I think it helps raise your level of white blood cells

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good product for nervous system.

Reviewer1988592により 1 15, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i tried lion's mane from the same company which is very good for the nervous system for jumpy thoughts, this provides a little added benefit with the nervous system with the other mycelia ingredients. both are good and safe combos for the nervous system. you can't find these products or ingredients anywhere in the health stores glad iherb is stocking this.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great selection great price fast shipping Happy customer

Reviewer2041897により 2 28, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good review

great

Reviewer2139704により 1 16, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am amazed with this organic blend, very happy with it so far. However, I would like the label to be clearer with regard to the processing of the mycelia and whether this blend is the 'whole' plant or an islolate or extract.

Great product!

5162287737849946356により 5 29, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I used it for two weeks now, it seems really boosting immune system as I feel great and full of energy. Thx

great product

Reviewer2798027により 4 28, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Just wish the ingredients were Organic, but I don't have to swalloaw a pill and it contains Larix.

Great Product

Reviewer1540481により 3 21, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Love this!

Good Price

Reviewer2849759により 9 18, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After having a cancer diagnosis I decided to boost my immune system with a mushroom blend. This is a great product at a great price.

I will by it again