JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 15
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Black Raspberry veggie caps

Reviewer3217704により 9 28, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husband and I usually use Black Raspberry powder daily for its health benefits. These Black Raspberry veggie caps are excellent to take when we do not have time to prepare the powder in a food mixture. Great for travel convenience. We have done a lot of research on the importance of its specific benefits, and plan to purchase it again in the future.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Безупречное качество производителя

PIONERにより 11 12, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Чёрная малина, как я понял, это особый вид малины, называемый ежевикообразной. По данному виду достаточно много исследований и подтверждений эффективности, поэтому наверное и цена в несколько раз дороже чем на ту же ежевику. Особенно эффективна при кишечных заболеваниях и как антиоксидант. Брал на пробу, т.к. придерживаюсь теории о невероятной питательности, полезности и безопасности именно ягод (т.к. другие части растений всегда имеют больше рисков нежелательных эффектов). Постоянно беру различные ягодные добавки: черника, смородина, боярышник и т.д.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Healthy berries!

Reviewer1079334により 11 26, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

From what I've read, black raspberries are a number one weapon against colon cancer. They are full of dark purple anti-oxidants, which are supposed to be some of the most potent against disease.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Black Raspberry Caps

Reviewer2339665により 10 24, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent product for metastatic disease prevention...my husband has been taking for 2 years and is doing beautifully.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Eclectic Institute, Black Raspberry, 90 Veggie Caps (

Reviewer2495175により 4 19, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Easy to take, will see if I live to 100 now :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I only know I am still cancer free.

5061335824059717098により 7 22, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product was recommended to me by a peer and it seems to be holding up to its rep but I am taking so many anti-cancer supplements it's hard to tell which one I could do without so I stick with them all. Great price and they last a long time; but I am taking 4 a day rather than 2 or 3.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Black Raspberry Caps

Reviewer1594466により 5 31, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is wonderful! I have alot more energy and I don't feel sluggish anymore. Dr. Oz showed this product on his show to prevent cancer.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

black raspberry caps

Reviewer2358039により 4 07, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am pleased with product,good quality,price & shipped promptly

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

우리집 건강 지켜요

5024798173348070521により 3 20, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

이거 먹고 우리집 아이 아빠가 방광이 좋아졌어요,,,,자다가도 몇번씩 일어나 화장실 가는 횟구가 확 줄어들었어요,,,효과있네요

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

눈에좋은 강쥐영양제

5362486411411093506により 6 17, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

강아지 꾸준히 먹이고있습니당

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 15

1 2