JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 104
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

늘 동일 라인의 로션만 쓰다가...

5310411151710924762により 11 04, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

더 건조해질 겨울철을 대비해서 버터로 시켜봤어요. 로션과의 차이점은, 구성 성분에 쉐어버터의 비중이 로션보다 높다는 거예요. 그 외의 성분은 거의 같으니까 용도나 선호하는 질감에 맞게 로션이든 버터든 선택해서 사용하시면 될 듯해요.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

пользовалась без удовольствия

Reviewer1941801により 1 18, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Запах мне не очень понравился, во время беременности аж подташнивало от него. Состав хороший, но в конце беременности растяжки на животе все-таки появились. Не стала бы его покупать, если бы об этом знала.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

제 점수는요...

5080393751279462267により 5 10, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

성분안전도-최상, 용량대비가격-하, 조금 리치한 느낌으로 가을/겨울용이랄까, 발림성-최악최악(너무 뻑뻑하고 백탁현상 있고 흡수가 전혀 안 돼서 하루종일 끈적끈적), 냄새-하(바닐라라고 하는데 뭐랄까 좀 역겨운 냄새) 그래서 제 점수는요... 2/5 ★★☆☆☆(성분 때문에 별 2개, 성분 안 볼거면 1개 주기도 아까움)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The best!

AlinaElvemoにより 5 31, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the best body butter for my kids that I have found, better than many of the non-natural ones! My young daughter has eczema and extremely dry skin all over, and this product has helped a lot, especially after swimming in chlorine water. Lovely, orange scent and good quality pump bottle. Expensive, but worth every penny. Wishing for a larger sized container (1L).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

真是好东西

4844818459906259302により 12 07, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

用了2瓶了,真的很滋润,非常适合寒冷干燥气候干性皮肤的美眉,比pamela's家的那款好太过,用过之后,皮肤明显变的很弹滑,还变白了一些,可能是因为皮肤滋润了。建议孕妇用这款,希望对别的买家有参考价值。

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

촉촉하고 부들부들

5334861442856424692により 7 09, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

직구가 훨싸구요 ㅎㅎ 요것보다 저렴하고 용량많은 유기농제품도있긴하지만 얼쓰마마가 이름만큼이나 성분이 정말착해요. 성분만큼은 흠잡을때가없음 그리고 용기도 펌핑이라 편하구요. 잘쓰고있어용

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

성분이 좋으니 안심

5425144109425392913により 11 03, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

겨울에 막달이라 너무 건조해지고 조금씩 빨간 튼살이 보여요 ㅜㅜ 듬뿍듬뿍 발라야 하는 만큼 성분이 중요해서 얼쓰마마로 구입했어요 전 파머스보다 향이 좋던데 호불호가 갈리나봐요~ (달콤하면서 상큼한 향)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Love this line

eathealthyにより 6 29, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Truthfully I originally thought of this line as for baby only, and didn't think the price was worth it for adult use. However, over time I find that I have started using this line for myself. The scent is not overpowering but is a pleasant creamsicle (orange vanilla) smell, and it soaks in quickly. Also, it doesn't wash off when you get into the shower or bath so it absorbs right into your skin. I love using for baby massage after an evening bath. Try it, you'll love it. Also, the price is very reasonable as compared with retail outlets. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very rich

4854421753282173673により 4 08, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I used it my early pregnancy. My body was just way too dry, I had to find something super rich. It was the right one for my skin. After using a bottle, my skin got way better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product

TatsZunacにより 1 12, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am on my 8th months of pregnancy and already got a 2nd bottle. Absolutely love this product in conjunction with bio oil as cream is not greasy and easily absorbs. Got the product for my baby shower 2 months ago and really works for me. No stretch marks so far. Please note I have been using bio oil before and still add couple of drops to the cream. Bio oil is too greasy and cream just adds this beautiful texture. Recommend to use it that way if you are after no stretchy belly ladies...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 104

1 2 3 4 5