JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Fantastic

Reviewer1745270により 11 13, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a great and powerful extract of wild reishi mushroom which is rare. The wild version of the mushroom has more power than cultivated and you can feel it here. It is very expenive and doesn't last long which is the downside. I plan to use it as an occasional treat.

THE BEST EVER!

Reviewer1902681により 9 21, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This reishi is the best I have ever taken, along with Ron's Duanwood reishi. Ron's extracts are by the far the best I have tried, they are super potent, and cheap, considering the quality of the product you are getting. Get thi reishi. It will change your life :)

Didn't notice any difference

Reviewer2502968により 4 12, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'd love to be one of those people who had a beautiful experience with this product, but I didn't. No real difference except a little emptier wallet.

Superb reishi

4721186692187163565により 1 11, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Although "expensive" this is actually a great value, I highly recommend all of Dragon Herb's reishi and in my humble opinion this is among the very best reishi available. Highly concentrated, you can visibly see, taste and feel the potency and authenticity of this excellent reishi.

calm

4981954405561968201により 9 11, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

you feel calm, relieves stress and makes you forget about small problems and puts you in a sense of wellbeing.

Fantastic so far

Reviewer2977710により 10 03, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Though this is expensive it has been fantastic. Great for stabilising the mind.

amazing

4766017861742291760により 6 26, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

how they are able to make such a wonderful extract is beyond me. I'd love to know

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Wild mushrooms are the most potent

Supplements Freakにより 12 14, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love dragon herbs they make herbs the way it should Reishi considered as the best Shen herb in the world, the wild one is very rare But Ron teegarden makes mostly Wild herbs This reishi is superb, it gives that shen feeling and beat depression and anxiety

excellent health benefits

4681888349843986067により 2 27, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have used this product for several years now and you have the best price.

BRENT S

CellRejuvenatorにより 4 29, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

EXCELLENT PRODUCT I USE THIS AT NIGHT RELAXES ME WITH OUT MAKING ME GROGY GREAT IMMUNE ENHANCER

1-10 件/合計 15