JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Fantastic stuff!!

Scottishdaveにより 12 18, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have only been using this formula for 7 days at the recommended dose,already noticing large improvements in mood,energy levels and emotional balance.I'd give this product 6 stars if i could.Fantastic!!

SUPER COOL

Reviewer1902681により 11 05, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I took these to a 10 day meditation retreat for some energy and boy did they deliver. Great for people who don't like the taste of tinctures, and a great all round formula. If you're gonna take just one formula, take this one.

Не понятно

5620945877642541087により 1 15, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Честно говоря, я в шоке. Столько хороших отзывов, а на меня эффекта никакого. Принимала, правда, всего пару раз, но эффект был буквально НОЛЬ. Заказала этот адаптоген после того, как пропила пробную пачку шведского адаптогена, но его больше нет в наличии, поэтому выбрала этот по отзывам. И такой облом. Разве что у него накопительный эффект.. в общем, пока я разочарована, попью подольше, и если впечатление изменится - исправлю отзыв

Excellent product

Reviewer1971288により 9 26, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought this for my husband to use after his chemo and radiation therapy for colo-rectal cancer. We are hoping it will help to improve his immune system before surgery. I have great confidence in herbal medicine and often visted Ron Teegarden in his former shop in Venice when I lived there. His knowledge is vast and appreciated. We expect to continue with this herbal combination for some time.

SUPER!!!

4704667281110397063により 4 23, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i like it very much! this is really Super Adaptogen! it improved my mood,sleep,skin, very calm and relaxing,and same time energy for my workout.it is great overall formula.

Dragon Herbs, Super Adaptogen

5154812484479546373により 9 20, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This formula really works wonders, but slowly, patiently, especially when taken in the recommended amount. It has reduced my allergic tendencies by 90% and has generally supported my adrenals... fewer or almost no hot flashes. I've been using it for one year.

Not real impressed

Reviewer1813659により 12 26, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I haven't noticed much of anything from this supplement. Considering these are only about a 16 or 17-day supply, it's a fairly expensive product (not that I'm opposed to paying more for quality products - I regularly use Synergy Co multi vitamins and Green Pasture fermented oils, neither of which are 'cheap'), that I don't think I would ever purchase again. I gave it 3 stars because from what I could tell this is a very reputable company putting out a high quality product; so maybe it was just me/just didn't work out for me... just not feeling it.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Seems to help, but not sure

4669693988845461808により 9 18, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

When i started to take this formula, i felt better, calmer and stress reduced. My cortisol levels were elevated. After one month i checked my cortisol levels again, they are still the same, which means that this product had no cortisol lowering effect. I'll continue taking the rest of the capsules in the bottle and will try another supplement.

Great, but subtle.

RMSF-Survivorにより 3 01, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Maybe my expectations were just too high or the effects subtle. Because of the brand I expected a lot from this formula and it isn't bad but I preferred other formulas. I did like how it was relaxing yet gave me energy.

Not effective

CIPRIANにより 5 02, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like Ron, but with this one I was not satisfied. It did not have a significant effect, if at all. Questionable product in my experience.

1-10 件/合計 21