JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Powerful tonic!

Reviewer1056396により 11 24, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is an amazing product! after taking for a while I really feel my energy coming back after recovering from a serious illness! I am very thankful to Iherb for stocking this product & to dragon herbs for creating it! Highly recommended!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

It's working for me. This is the Jing prescription of a Taoist herbal program.

5556441500181530888により 12 24, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is my second bottle. It took the first bottle about 2 weeks to feel the difference in my body. It regulated my sleep. Before, I had chronic insomnia. I would wake up every night around 2 to 3 am and fall asleep back at 5am. Now, I just fall asleep and sleep for 7 hours straight. Feeling recharged. Hence, everything is falling into place: I feel less anxious in the morning, and if I do, then I can bring myself back to baseline easier. In order words, my body has more reserve of energy. It has also helped quiet my mind and ground in my body easier in preparation for my meditation. A Taoist herbal program for spiritual cultivation consists of treating the Jing, Qi and blood in the body. I cultivate my shen with my meditation and everyday life realizations. This is the Jing prescription of a Taoist herbal program. My husband, who also started it at the same time I did, is also reporting better sleep and less need to go to the bathroom at night.

Excellent deep support

fayechan-singaporeにより 10 27, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The effects are immediate but subtle at the same time. You may not feel it but then you realise you are more energised than before. I completely recommend it.

Profound Essence

Reviewer1935610により 4 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Happy with the product. Raised my energy levels greatly. It was just what I expected it to be. Would order again.

Magnesium Stearate Added

Reviewer1131158により 4 12, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

As Written In Other Reviews About Dragon Herbs Products, The Company Has Now Started To Add Magnesium Stearate To Their Products... It Is Not Indicated By Iherb Neither By The Company Website, But It Does Appear On The Label! What A Shame...

Amazing!

Scottishdaveにより 7 01, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Powefrul tonic! Great stuff!

Menopause saver

5472773624811810040により 2 13, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Fantastic herbs.

Replenishes vital Jing

4653276496833402364により 6 27, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great formula, I was exhausted and started taking this and 2 weeks later I had most of my energy back. Another great formula by Ron Teeguarden!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

CIPRIANにより 1 22, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

works well. calming and energizing in a gentle manner.

1-9 件/合計 9