JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Superior quality

Reviewer1381917により 12 18, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This has a slight mood elevating effect which I noticed in the first few days of taking it. As with all Dragon Herb products, this is an extremely high quality herbal blend.

great formula

Scottishdaveにより 1 12, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great ingredients.Highly recommened,great also for boosting energy levels.

We have a winner!

Reviewer3159435により 3 15, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent! Increased my concentration. I am a uni student, and I felt that this made ideas flow out of me. Made me think on a higher level. Very impressed.

very impressive

5261633369518675104により 2 17, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have some mental (auto-pilot) thoughts that go through my head sometimes. This product (within a couple days) effected my mental clarity and strength. I mean strength as in sharper and more controlled thought. Definitely a great product

Great for Concentration and Focus

Reviewer2297411により 1 13, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I work in Special Education. I take these during the school week when I work with kids and especially when I have to complete paperwork! They are great for concentration and focus. Thank you!

Works very smoothly

Reviewer2038216により 6 01, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It should how ever be combined with a jing tonic formula like he shou wu or rehmannia becouse if you are low on energy to begin with... go figure:)

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very good, effective when taken long term

4766017861742291760により 11 30, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I can tell my mother has gotten sharper and doesn't forget things as she used to

Вроде работает

SvetaCheにより 3 25, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Принимаю совместно с Jarrow Formulas Нейрооптимизатор, после 2х недель приема заметила изменения. Более ясный ум, улучшилась концентрация внимания, повысилась скорость реакции. Какой из препаратов оказал больший эффект к сожалению сказать не могу :)

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

excelent for body, mind, and spirit

5308628965787939970により 6 27, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Diamond Mind is an excellent tonic herb for body, mind, and spirit. The longer you take it, the better the effects. I was taking 12 capsules a day for 6-8 weeks. This product gave me a focus I have never had. It allows your nervous system to work at a higher level, giving you a relaxed energy that is balancing and empowering to your body, mind, and spirit. It gave me a new zest for life, improved my digestion, better circulation, better sleep, adaptability, physical strength, balancing of yin and yang, centered and strengthened my emotional heart, more determination, and really gave me the confidence to focus for short and long term tasks.

Great product!!

5253004739682478636により 3 22, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was skeptical about buying this product at first, but I bought went ahead and bought it. Of course, I was excited when it had arrived, and I waited a day, to use it. When I first used it, my mind was so tranquil, yet it was alert and agile. I still use it today. Gonna order some more.

1-10 件/合計 10