JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Not for me

MarieMRにより 10 26, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a superior product as far as ingredients are concerned it provides just about everything one needs but something did not agree with me, stomach upset. Tried after a few day and again stomach upset.I gave these to my mother and she is fine with them just not for me. Enjoy Mercola products usually and Iherb gives great service and Delivery always goes smoothly.

Back for more!!

Reviewer2983302により 12 21, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I took these vitamins for a while, and then I decided I wanted to try a cheaper alternative. It wasn't worth it! I am back to these vitamins. They're the best. I make them last longer by only taking half the recommended dose, do my green drink in the AM and eat very healthly.

Great Multivitamin

Reviewer1975552により 1 11, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This vitamin is packed full of all your daily essential vitamin and mineral needs but it also contains a number of fruit and vegetables. It is plant based which I love. You do have to take 8 of these pills per day, so the amount per bottle lasts for one month. The pills are not small, so that is something to keep in mind if you are sensitive to taking larger pills.

Okay..

Reviewer1352709により 9 29, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love the ingredients, but realized that they were in tablet form. They are too big for me to swallow comfortably and will look for the gel or capsule delivery next time. Love Mercola products in general, though.

caused exhaustion and headaches

4670544523917836949により 10 28, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have taken a variety of quality multi vitamins over the years, and have never experienced such an adverse reaction as with Dr. Mercola's multi vit. Even on a half dose, I experienced extreme tiredness and headaches, to such a degree that I could no longer function normally. I never usually experience these kinds of symptoms with vitamins and supplements. I am quite disheartened at having spent such a large amount of money on pills that can't be used.

iHerb and Mercola - 2 quality companies

Reviewer2623026により 6 23, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am a long time iHerb customer and after discovering they sell Mercola products, I will remain committed.

Not so Good!

Reviewer2520119により 2 06, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These appear to have not agreed with me! First time ever user of Dr. Mercola products. I've not felt good since starting these Dr.Mercola line of supplements. I will be returning all unopened bottles for credit.

Everything I need

Reviewer2733623により 9 25, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

High quality and recommended by Leslie Kenton. It's everything I need. Highly recommended

Reviewer2862330により 11 04, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

One of the best multivitamins available -- quality makes it a great value!

믿고 구매한 제품

4858713230590351592により 11 24, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

organic 제품을 좋아하는 남자친구가 다년간 복용하고 있는 비타민! 평소 알약을 싫어하는데다가 크면 더 잘 먹지 못하지만 이 제품은 now사에서 나오는 알약보다는 약간 더 작은 편입니다. 식사 중 복용하는데에도 부담없이 넘길 수 있는 크기, 복용 후 더부룩하거나 하는 것도 없구요. 개인적으로는 마음에 들어서 계속 복용할 생각입니다. 한국에서는 유명하지 않지만, 외국에서 닥터 머콜라는 organic 제품으로 꽤 유명합니다.

1-10 件/合計 31