JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 47
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

contains chemicals

5048656498436950439により 12 28, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I received this product with a warning sticker on the bottle saying that this chlorella contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm!!! This information should be available before you buy it and mentioned in the description, or at least visible on the picture. It's not an organic product and should not be sold as such, I will not take this chlorella.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

хлорелла

BlackSeaOrganicにより 11 22, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

знаете, из всех Хлорелл на сайте, эта по цене самая оптимальная. Хватит на 3 мес. Без всяких добавок. Органик. Рекомендую. Помог мой отзыв? - нажмите "YES". Благодарю.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Brilliant

5358098652972199710により 4 20, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am a long time sufferer of IBS and have found Dr Mercola's Chlorella formula has been extremely helpful in keeping my condition under control. I no longer need to take daily doses of metamucil, i dont get bloated & I feel so much better for taking this product. The tablets are tiny, so very easy to take each day. i will definitely be taking these on a daily basis for the rest of my life! Highly recommend.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent qaulity chlorella

Reviewer2033686により 2 19, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Although I don't always agree with him, I trust Dr. Mercola. This is an excellent quality chlorella supplement. I've been taking it for a year and have experienced amazing changes in my health. I feel clear headed and have more energy. The reason I started taking chlorella is because I am concerned about mercury poisoning. This supplement really helps to eliminate mercury and other toxins.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Not a bad price

Reviewer1140563により 9 13, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

For a quality product. You need to go on his site it is a wealth of information

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best and safest chlorella

5632236252799714622により 4 13, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this brand, I love iherb and I trust dr. mercola, this brand is free from pestecide and heavy metals so it's worth the price compared to cheaper brands.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

no

5747981985766022536により 8 05, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

все бы ничего, но как понимать вот это предупреждение на банке?? -california residents proposition 65 warning. This product contains a chemical known to the state of california to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Feels really good

5102661963628510825により 3 09, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Have been taking this for a while and I am really happy with the results. I am taking it as a detox, and I really like the energy and vitality I experience on this supplement. You really can feel the difference. I also have experience amazing improvement in my evacuations it seems to have tripled in volume each occasions and have up to 6 per day, while my diet has remained constant - so I relate this to Dr Mercola Chlorella. My only gripe is that you have to take 5 little pills... its petty of me really, but it is much more convenient to just take one pill - but I guess the plus side is that I have been taking only 4, and still see the great benefits and I can alter the dose as I see fit. I can certainly see the benefits of this supplement.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

so far so good

Reviewer1153944により 5 31, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These did their job

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Прекрасная хлорелла

4966752899519315263により 10 07, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Заказываю её уже не в первый раз. и буду снова и снова. Перейдя на правильное питание, заказала её для пущего эффекта. Когда пила. думала, что эффект лишь от смены питания и образа жизни. но вот таблетки закончили и я почувствовала разницу буквально через неделю. Без хлореллы утомляюсь быстро, как-то кожа стала шелушиться и прыщи появились. Срочно заказала ещё. Жду с нетерпением!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 47

1 2 3 4 5