JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Cured neck and shoulder-blade pain

Reviewer3281955により 10 28, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought this for my elderly mother in the hope that it might help the osteoarthritis in her hand. Alas, it hasn't done that but it has cured something else: the burning searing pain she used to get along the back of her neck and shoulder-blades, e.g. when looking down at the sink while washing the dishes or at the counter while preparing a meal. It was so bad she would have to stop and lie down. I don't know what the medical term for this condition is but, if you suffer from it, I'm sure you'll recognise those symptoms! That pain is now completely gone. (We're still working on the osteoarthritis...)

Works better than Glucosamine

Reviewer1753558により 1 26, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have tried glucosamine and got some relief of swelling and stiffness but Dr. Mercolas is the ticket for me. I say results within 2-3 weeks. I keep it on hand now.

Works Great

Reviewer1759484により 7 11, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have had many yaers of extreme pain in my knees and after taking this formula for a couple of months my pain has decreased to the point that I am now able to workout with very little discomfort at all.

Work good

Reviewer3270918により 3 21, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Take it every morning with krill oil capliques capsules. My muscle in joints starts work flexiable and less pain. Important to keep in mind that everyone need exercise! especieally 30 min everyday walk exercise is best and no cost. not have to go to Fitness center to pay $$$

No effect

Reviewer2485233により 5 11, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have knee pain & stiffness. I tried Dr Mercola's Joint Formula & MSM/Sulphur for 2 months and there has been no effect on me.

great for aches & pain

5219788476217161666により 4 03, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have used this formula few times & found it to be effective; reasonably priced & causes no tummy aches! I have used Mercola's products for many years, I'm 50+ & don't take any pain meds, as this one works!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Buen producto para las articulaciones

5354392890421335243により 9 03, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Se lo doy a mi gato que tiene 18 aňos y funciona de verdad, repasando los excipientes le doy más tranquila este suplemento que los que hay específicos para mascotas.

Great Product!

5038555310368251183により 3 26, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I rarely write reviews but this is really great product. I was used to the Connect All by Nature's Plus but unfortunately it was being discontinued. It took me a while to find something that would work since my family has a history of arthritis and cartilage loss around 40 or earlier. After a month of using this product I literally felt a difference in my joints much faster than with Connect All. I highly recommend this product.

Neck and finger pain

5711725112844547497により 3 21, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Another reviewer said that this supplement helped his mom's cervical spine pain, so I bought some for my daughter who is a nurse and often complains of neck pain. It must be giving her some relief because she no longer needs a cold pack at the base of her neck to fall asleep. I have also started using it, and the pain and stiffness in my arthritic fingers seems improved. And the effect occurred quickly, within a few days of starting it.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Mercola products are thr best

5450734817062347162により 9 29, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My mom feeling really good taking this.

1-10 件/合計 12