JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

These make a shocking difference.

5266741464749051708により 12 26, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is one of the few supplements where I notice a difference the same day I take them. When my eyes hurt, I take a couple of capsules and - voila! - eyes are better.

It's ok

Reviewer1172432により 12 01, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I didn't notice any difference after consuming 2 bottles. However, it got some really good ingredients such as lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin, and has no magnesium stearate. I find Source Naturals, Zeaxanthin with Lutein is slightly better in improving my vision, but it has no astaxanthin and contains magnesium stearate. I will continue to take Dr. Mercola's Eye Support for maintenance purpose.

Like this very much...!

Reviewer2446265により 1 13, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take this for my overall eye health. Also find that my eyes aren't as dry when I sit in front of the computer. I will purchase again.

Like this product

Reviewer2129135により 6 06, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Like so far - at my age need help keeping valuable sight.

Качественные витамины, средство работает

5417289363317715041により 12 01, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Состав очень хороший, цена высокая правда, качество супер. Буду брать еще!:) Все добавки этого производителя радуют.

Powerful Stuff

Reviewer1972947により 9 21, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Am going through my second order now, so I have reordered this and probably will continue to do so, and for what it has in it which you can look up, is fantastic. The reason I am giving it four stars instead of 5 is because it is pricey, maybe not a concern for you. The ingredients in it are terrific as I have said, but only four of them. I just wish one or two more eye supplement ingredients were in it as well considering the price.

Seems to be good

5472773624811810040により 4 07, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

but will need to take for a bit longer before I am sure

期待效果

5603050261397930176により 2 02, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

已经吃完一瓶了 要坚持吃下去 期待对眼睛起到保护作用

괜찮은듯

5495634907068274849により 4 15, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

크진 않지만 유의미한 효과는 있음. 시야가 조금 밝아지고 건조함도 약간 줄었음. 간혹 속쓰림이 있음.

1-9 件/合計 9