FDA warns against this brand made in China

Posted by GardenCity on Jun 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been feeding this daily to my meat-intolerant dog for about a year. I thought his increased thirst and growing incontinence was due to old age but now I wonder... :( "Despite repeated warnings issued by the FDA, veterinarians are reporting new cases of dogs developing symptoms of kidney failure (Fanconi’s syndrome) similar to dogs who have been poisoned by Chinese-made chicken jerky treats, but this time they are being poisoned with a whole new class of treats: sweet potato treats imported from China. The brands veterinarians say are associated with the new cases of unexplained acute kidney failure are Canyon Creek Ranch Chicken Yam Good Dog Treats (Nestle-Purina), Beefeaters Sweet Potato Treats (16 types of yam-related treats), Drs. Foster and Smith (exact item not specified in the report) and Dogswell Veggie Life Vitality (4 types of Veggie Life brands)." More on http://poisonedpets.com/2012/04/06/alert-vets-warn-about-new-treats-from-china-poisoning-dogs/

겁내 딱딱해요 너무 좋아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

우리집 멍구가 웬만한 껌은 몇 초 만에 다 먹는데 이건 오랫동안 씹어 먹더라구요 고구마 말린거라 몸에도 좋을 것 같고 진짜 좋아요

My dog just enjoys it.

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dog just enjoys them. It is to her like chips for us. What will be impact on her joints I don't know, because she didn't have problems yet. I just bought it for prevention. So would buy again, she seems not to have stomach ache or something else from it. But be careful if you are going to buy it for old dog. They are very hard to chew.

Great treats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great treats for my older Labs. They love the flavor and it is great for them to chew on. Doesn't upset their tommies. They look forward to it!

My dogs absolutely love these!

Posted by MarieRutsky on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried getting my older dog to eat the tablets with glucosamine but he refused. With these Dogswell Happy Hips he loves them....

two paws up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my dog wanted more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have 2 dogs and one of them is eating these as there is no tomorrow. The other one does not even look at them. I bought this as a treat for them trying to replace the meat ones.

chew

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

these are great treats... take a while to chew, all natural!

Yummy!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves these! They're very chewy and last a while. It's probably his favourite treat.