JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Do *not* take with food!

Reviewer2078022により 4 16, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The directions on the bottle are incorrect. As stated in the official prescribing information for strontium ranelate (sold as a drug in Europe), strontium must be taken on an empty stomach (not "with or without food" as stated on the bottle), or else absorption will be dramatically decreased. The directions *are* correct when they say it should not be taken at the same time as a calcium supplement.

Strontium works

Reviewer2100148により 11 29, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I started on Doctor's Best strontium, along with calcium, after I was diagnosed with osteopenia in my hips and osteoporosis in my lumbar spine. After seven months, a new bone scan showed the osteoporosis had improved to the level of osteopenia, and the osteopenia had moved into the normal range.

Strontium Bone Maker

Reviewer3273713により 10 15, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My bone density readings kept going down every year until I started using this product. Now I'm out of the osteoporosis range and into the osteopenia range--a real improvement. This happened after only one year on the product.

This actually works.

Reviewer2918704により 9 21, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My Dexa scan went from Osteopenia to Low Normal in 8 months. Other friends on this, went from osteoporosis to Osteopenia in 7 months.

Best Partner for Calcium

Reviewer2037323により 1 03, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My osteopenia has been stopped in its tracks! The strontium with my calcium and vitamin D has been the winning combination. Thank You!!

In 7 months better T score

Reviewer3106843により 4 14, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I started taking this instead of Boniva in June of 2007. Boniva gave me such heartburn, I couldn't eat anything without having heartburn, even oatmeal, and toast were causing it. The PA at my doctor's office, just gave me Prevacid, to "cover" up the symptom, and kept me on Boniva when the blood test came back normal. However, the heartburn didn't stop, niether did the difficulty swallowing the first few days after taking my monthly dosage. So, I needed an alternative, and this product was it. I had my 2nd bone density scan in January. My first one, my T-score was a 2.1 Osteopina, my second scan in January, was 1.3. So, it indeed works, and I did still take my vitamin D and calcium. The best part...no more heartburn or trouble swallowing. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is having difficulty with a prescription medication.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Recommend this product very highly.

Reviewer1053901により 4 09, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been using Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker on and off for some time. After having lost 4" in my height, and being diagnosed with osteoporosis, I decided it was time to get serious about my bones. I cannot take all these prescription drugs, as I have side effects from them. I read where they had conducted a test with Strontium and the results were amazing. After 2 months of taking Strontium one hour before breakfast in the morning and Calcium in the evening, I have gained back 1" in my height. Also, the hump in my back is beginning to straighten. I recommend this product to anyone who has bone loss.

Отличный

Maksimにより 8 30, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

По совету врача мама чередует прием кальция и стронция для профилактики остеопороза. Решили взять этот. После года приема анализы показали положительный результат!

review for strontium

Reviewer3171309により 2 05, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My bone density results showed an increase of 3% in my spine and a 1% increase in my hips after 4 months of taking Strontium Bone Maker

MUST TRY THIS

Reviewer2359225により 3 03, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Had hip pain for months & found on dexa scan to have osteoporosis. Being a nurse(54 years old)I would not use fosamax or others like it. Started strontium & within a month the hip pain is gone! Will have to wait approx year & a half to re-check dexa scan but it is very promising!

1-10 件/合計 241