JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 58
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Fantastic help for my bones

DeeTheNaturopathにより 7 04, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

As a naturopath I'm convinced that this is a MUST for everyone wanting to maintain healthy bones and a healthy cardiovascular system. The science is there.. this is a superior quality product for slowing down bone loss, speeding up bone regrowth and the return of elasticity to our veins and arteries!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Рекомендую

emmaiherbにより 5 28, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

У меня уже так болела шея и поясница,что я не могла дождаться,когда приедет этот витамин,вместе с магнием и кальцием.Пью на ночь.Когда первый раз выпила весь комплекс- боль в шее сняло как рукой-считаю что витамин действует.Но только в комплексе с Source Naturals, Магния хелат и Natural Factors, Calcium Citrate.Хотя мне 54 года,возможно каждый себе подбирает нужный состав.Для моего остеохондроза это идеальное сочетание. Если вам полезен мой отзыв-жмите да.Спасибо!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This and the Grape Seed Rich!

Reviewer1518943により 2 01, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husband started taking this and the Grape Seed Extract. Now he doesn't have to take his BP pills pescribed to him. His BP is staying stable and he isn't having panic attacks from the pharmaceutical pills anymore since he stopped taking those! I know it is the combo of the 2 that is stabilizing him!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

No more bruises

Reviewer1143872により 5 11, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This has finally stopped my hands from always being covered with bruises.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

My bones are in good shape.

Reviewer3252107により 3 07, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take this along with coral calcium and I had great results on my bone density test. As a woman age 58 that means alot.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Teeth feel clean

Reviewer3307313により 2 15, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take one a day, and my teeth feel much cleaner after meals.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product

4669693988845461808により 9 18, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been taking it for 10 days and already noticed the improvements. My nails are strong and healthy, they do not break. I had a tooth that ached when i had a hot or cold drink, now it does not ache anymore. A small scratch self-healed in just three days, there is even no trace of it. (I've been taking Fungiology medicinal mushrooms for immune system and vitamin D3 too).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Results not noticed yet

Reviewer2290252により 12 07, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought this product after hearing about the horrific effects of calcium buildup in the blood and arteries (namely, hardening of the arteries) one can develop if they don't take Vitamin K2 with their calcium supplements. I definitely would like to avoid this undesirable health crisis if I can, so I decided to purchase a couple of bottles for my mother and me. It's not something you can feel working in your body, so I guess the proof will be in the doctor's reports when he looks at our heart health.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Not enough vitamin K

AnaSuarezにより 3 14, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It is a good product, but you need to take 2 to have the recommended dose of 100mcg per day, which I don't like. On the other hand it is better absorved if you take at two different times during the day so...And I prefer an organic form of vitamin K2 If you want to see my other reviews go to my profile. And if you liked the review please, press yes.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great for calcium!

Reviewer1207155により 1 19, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use this to aid calcium absorption and proper deposition. It has really helped lower my blood calcium levels - great!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 58

1 2 3 4 5