JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Works for me!

4690470370532291556により 6 16, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am a diabetic and this product was recommended by my doctor as a non-prescription method of controlling foot pain. I do not take insulin and my sugars are pretty well controlled with pills. I am currently using 900 mg, taken in the evening. I could tell the difference when I did not take the Benfotiamine for 2 days last week. This product works for me at this time.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great for my peripheral neuropathy

bjreviewsにより 5 29, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

notable reduction in numb hands when I wake

Meh, me think not...

4623992113022220729により 3 27, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I never reviewed this product. This is my first review of all the products that I have bought from this company. The only thing this product did was take away the "pins and needles pain" from my feet for a short time. I stopped taking them after three months when I no longer needed them and started another product for prevention.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

What is helpful to one, may not be to the other

Reviewer1175039により 11 28, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have diabetes and an old diagnosis of sciatica (which does not improve with age). I sought pain relief and, after taking 300 mg. of Benfotiamine bid for 10 days, I do see improvement. My wife only has sciatica and noticed no change in that condition, but an increased strong change in the odor of her urine. She stopped taking the supplement, and her urine has slowly returned to normal. We assume her body could not utilize Benfotiamine.

Highly energizing

danarmにより 1 30, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I recommend this. When I feel tired I take one in the morning and the work day goes by easily because I no longer feel tired

Joint Pain

4842599767482611084により 10 13, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This may or may not be all that is helping, but I seem to have less pain now and I have only been taking this for about 3 weeks. I will continue if the results continue.

Great product

Reviewer1983543により 1 04, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very happy with this - easy way to get benfotiamine (which is so much better for my body than thiamine)

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

5154170390377322146により 5 12, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Went back on to this product after loosing a lot of weight.It works in with magnesium etc.Normal thimin eB1 doesn't always help people so this is a good alternaive

prediabetes.

Reviewer1587782により 12 11, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am taking this for prediabetes. I take my next 3 month sugar tests in March. Hopefully it drops the alc. I also take mulberry and benfotiamine and cinnulin.

Best vitamin B1 for absorption

Reviewer2278075により 3 10, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Regular vitamin B1 is water soluble it will not stay in the body very long it looses 50% in 90 minutes so the Japanese biochemist developed benfotiamine they converted vitamin B1 which is water soluble to fat soluble which it will stay in the body for hours making it more absorbable.

1-10 件/合計 16