JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Pasta with a hearty taste and fine al dente consistency... best GF I know of.

marccoferにより 2 04, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This GF pasta is simply excellent. I read the bad reviews but wanted to try something with more taste than brown-rice GF pasta alternatives. I have been greatly pleased. I believe this pasta brand must be getting its weak reviews from people not initiated to whole-foods. If you're only eating white bread, white rice and white pasta then this pasta is probably not going to feed your pasta fix. If you eat brown breads and whole-grains, you'll get it immediately. Admittedly the finished product is on the sticky side. But, cooked al dente, I've never had an issue of breakage mentioned in so many reviews here. Finally, I used it in a noodle soup today and it couldn't have come out any better with white-flour pasta IMHO. One preparation tip... it goes from chewing/crunchy in the pot to al dente in a split second... watch carefully right at the end. I'd guess there's about a 1 minute window from perfection to mush (perhaps the issue people are speaking of in reviews). I would bet that any kid raised eating this pasta would never be able to eat a white-flour pasta (why would they eat something lacking a taste of wholeness?)

не держат форму

--Irka--により 7 12, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Очень нравится состав, но макароны очень сильно развариваются! Можно найти другие безглютеновые продукты,которые лучше держат форму.////////////////////////////////I like the composition, but the pasta boil soft very much! You can find other gluten-free products that keep their shape better.

Не держат форму

Marianne-vegetarianにより 11 05, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Вкусные макароны, но развариваются совершенно. Больше не куплю.

3 stars for taste only

Reviewer2933878により 5 06, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like the flavor of this spaghetti compared with other GF spaghetti but there always seems to be less in the pot than what I started with. And, it always seems to fall apart. I do like that it's multi-grain instead of just rice or potato.

Good For Health

5692726853667147372により 2 03, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

They all broken in the hot water, end up I served with my spoon, it's look like a baby food.

breaks into little pieces

4943815575948980341により 4 28, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Terrible pasta! after cooking it according to the instructions it broke into tiny 1cm little pieces. I will not reccommend anyone buying this!

Very good

4929105412417238465により 6 02, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very good

Excellent

Reviewer1505454により 10 18, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent! Husband didn't notice a difference from regular pasta.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent GF pasta option!

eattothriveにより 6 28, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入