JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Awful Ужас

Reviewer2928529により 7 22, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It is terribly hard and taste like a nut shell. Твердые, как ореховая скорлупа. Да и по вкусу такие же.

Not what I expected

5371393735207845021により 9 27, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Taro is a lot like potato so I expected something like potato chips. These are cut much thicker than potato chips and they are very hard. They also have added sugar which makes them a little sweet and not suitable for savory dips.

Disappointed

Reviewer2487560により 6 11, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These chips would be better if they were cut thinner and had salt instead of sugar as the seasoning. Also, there were only about five small chips in the bag I received - very disappointing, considering how much I paid for them. I will not purchase again.

Very poor product

Reviewer1941861により 5 14, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The product is very poor when I was incredibly stomach immediately after eating I never stomach.

Meh

4717951605061173102により 1 05, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Ok I guess.

Taro Chips not Wild but sweet

4836805058972690709により 12 24, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The chips were nothing but perhaps 3/4C of crumbs when I opened the bag. Then to only discover the chips are sweet instead of salty.

Very good!

Reviewer1159547により 10 26, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These are good! So far, I've liked all of the Danielle's chips - the pumpkin, carrot, okra and taro are my favorite. Thanks!

Pretty good

Reviewer3069863により 9 23, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Interesting

Too sweet

Reviewer2910193により 4 12, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I think the 4% added sugar was unnecessary, making them almost syrup sweet. I think they would have benefited from more salt, and no added sugar. Very think and hard pieces, I wonder if smaller and crispier would have been good too.

healthy treats

Reviewer1124152により 9 05, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i decided to try out the taro and the veggie chips. taro didn't have much flavor but still good. the veggie chips were pretty good.

1-10 件/合計 11