JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

I would not buy this again

Reviewer2098821により 3 24, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I took this product for 2 months. Then had a blood test and my D-level had come up by just .2 points. Prior to this, I used another brand and took it for 1 1/2 months and it brought my D-levels up by 20 points. The source of the D3 of the other brand was Cod Liver Oil and now I realize this one is from lanolin.

Got blood values up.

Reviewer2816446により 12 11, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It makes no sense to give subjective reviews of supplements like Vitamin D. The question is whether it got your blood values up. This product did.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great at raising my D levels!

Reviewer2961002により 8 10, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Surprised to see someone say this product failed to raise their D levels. I had just the opposite experience -- my 25-hydroxy D actually dropped while I was using another product, but increased quickly on this one. Lanolin, used in this product, is a very common source of Vitamin D for many reputable products. I've read that different people respond to different D formulations, and I guess that must be true. Fyi, I have been taking 7,000 IU a day -- one 5,000 and two of these, Once I get to optimum blood level I will cut back to a maintenance dose.

Country Life, Vitamin D3, 1000 IU

Reviewer1083504により 11 12, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Vitamin D3 provides a great boost to the immune system especially during the winter months.

Great deal

Reviewer3036569により 10 08, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good brand, easy to swallow.

Great deal

NatursKathyにより 9 18, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Since the Summer season we have to much mosquitoes, I'm limited from the Sun, so this product is a must. Ingredients are pure, no by products. I will buy now on only this brand.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I am very happy with the quality and the price.

Reviewer1757437により 9 14, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

IHerb has never let me down with quality or price and I have been ordering for years from them with total satisfaction. This vitamin D is worth every penny.

Good Quality

Reviewer2427281により 4 17, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Works very well for those who need a lower dose of vitamin D3. Im staying with Country Life but ordering a higher dose.

All important vitamin D3 from Country Life

Reviewer2552021により 3 25, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Essential vitamin D3 in a small softgel gives you 250% of you daily requirement. Easy to take and easy on the budget!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

Reviewer3361424により 2 06, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take one a day and feel good.I haven't been as blue this winter:)

1-10 件/合計 28