JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 13
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Сильные капсулы лактозы

4750313294780259655により 8 01, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Небольшие капсулы с содержанием лактозы 6000 на одну капсулу. Необходимы для тех, у кого есть чувствительность к лактозе молока. Такая дозировка достаточна для людей с сильной чувствительностью, чтобы сьесть хороший молочный завтрак - йогурт, бутерброд с сыром, творожную запеканку. Если это только бутерброд, то можно разделить капсулу на два раза. Принимать до еды за 15 минут или во время еды. До еды работает значительно лучше. Если вам был полезен мой отзыв, нажмите кнопку. Спасибо!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great for those with zero tolerance for dairy products!

Reviewer2693585により 1 18, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have Celiac disease and I am very sensitive to dairy products. I have tried countless lactase enzymes/dairy enzymes and these are by far the best--and they are gluten-free!! I can eat what ever I want and feel great!!! iHerb definitely has the lowest prices around!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Prefer other brand

Reviewer1457582により 5 19, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought this product to help digest dairy products, primarily ice cream, but it doesn't seem to work at all for me. Won't buy again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

one and only

Reviewer1778392により 1 07, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I get really bad headaches when I eat too much dairy. My chiropractor recommended this brand and this is the only one that actually works for me. And iherb.com is the best place to purchase. If you have any doubts about it, get it, get it, get it!! I really cannot live without it!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Stuff!

Reviewer3274260により 3 12, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this product! It works great! In fact I gave it to a friend of mine after he ate 3 peices of pizza and he told me the next day that he was amazed how well it worked.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

한줄기 빛 같은 제품...(It's like a ray of sunshine.)

Reviewer2206556により 4 11, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

최고임. 다만 밀크커피믹스 한 잔에 10알 정도 먹어야 함.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

works great!

Reviewer2623968により 11 02, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Before taking this, I couldn't use whey protien. With this, i am now able to use whey without the gas,bloating and other problems of dairy sensitivities. I herb is the best in service and price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Amazing help with indigestion

Reviewer1190485により 12 19, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I started taking this 19 months ago and was amazed at well my stomach felt after taking it. This seems to help digest my food so well, it helps prevent stomach aches after bad meals. I also take a few other digestive enzymes and started them all at once: Country Life Gluten Zyme, Now Bromelain, Country Life Papaya tablets. They all help so much for indigestion and I notice if I don't take them my head gets so foggy and I get so cranky and achey, feel heavy and less light.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Dairy-Zyme

Reviewer1320540により 11 11, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Country Life's Dairy-Zyme if the only product of its type that I recommend to my patients. The vegetarian capsule makes it available to any one with a problem with lactose and I do not have to worry about any sensitivities with regard to bovine or pork gelatine. Unfortunately, it is not imported directly into the United Kingdom and thus iHerb's service is a lifesaver.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Country Life, Dairy-Zyme Caps, 50 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2823328により 9 29, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Fantastic product! I can finally tolerate dairy when I take one of these and one of Nature's Way Lactase capsules combined.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 13

1 2